Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/13/2011 4:22 pm
- Apparently, Mike Huckabee is going to be making a big announcement tomorrow.
- The Media Research Center is outraged that Al Jazeera English won a Columbia Journalism Award.
- The Family Research Council's "Call 2 Fall" prayer effort is back.
- Richard Land says he "would pay a considerable amount of money to watch Newt [Gingrich] debate President Obama without a teleprompter." That doesn't even make sense. Who uses a teleprompter during a debate?
- Finally, just imagine the reaction from the Right if it had been a Democrat who had been informed that Osama Bin Laden had been killed while eating souffle at a fancy French restaurant.
Share this post
12/6/13 @ 5:29
12/5/13 @ 5:37
12/5/13 @ 12:30
12/5/13 @ 11:20
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm