Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/13/2011 5:22 pm
- Apparently, Mike Huckabee is going to be making a big announcement tomorrow.
- The Media Research Center is outraged that Al Jazeera English won a Columbia Journalism Award.
- The Family Research Council's "Call 2 Fall" prayer effort is back.
- Richard Land says he "would pay a considerable amount of money to watch Newt [Gingrich] debate President Obama without a teleprompter." That doesn't even make sense. Who uses a teleprompter during a debate?
- Finally, just imagine the reaction from the Right if it had been a Democrat who had been informed that Osama Bin Laden had been killed while eating souffle at a fancy French restaurant.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 12:35
4/16/14 @ 1:10
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am