Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/13/2011 4:22 pm
- Apparently, Mike Huckabee is going to be making a big announcement tomorrow.
- The Media Research Center is outraged that Al Jazeera English won a Columbia Journalism Award.
- The Family Research Council's "Call 2 Fall" prayer effort is back.
- Richard Land says he "would pay a considerable amount of money to watch Newt [Gingrich] debate President Obama without a teleprompter." That doesn't even make sense. Who uses a teleprompter during a debate?
- Finally, just imagine the reaction from the Right if it had been a Democrat who had been informed that Osama Bin Laden had been killed while eating souffle at a fancy French restaurant.
Share this post
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 3:25
1/26/15 @ 1:12
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm