Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/13/2011 5:22 pm
- Apparently, Mike Huckabee is going to be making a big announcement tomorrow.
- The Media Research Center is outraged that Al Jazeera English won a Columbia Journalism Award.
- The Family Research Council's "Call 2 Fall" prayer effort is back.
- Richard Land says he "would pay a considerable amount of money to watch Newt [Gingrich] debate President Obama without a teleprompter." That doesn't even make sense. Who uses a teleprompter during a debate?
- Finally, just imagine the reaction from the Right if it had been a Democrat who had been informed that Osama Bin Laden had been killed while eating souffle at a fancy French restaurant.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:10
10/30/14 @ 4:55
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am