Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/13/2011 5:22 pm
- Apparently, Mike Huckabee is going to be making a big announcement tomorrow.
- The Media Research Center is outraged that Al Jazeera English won a Columbia Journalism Award.
- The Family Research Council's "Call 2 Fall" prayer effort is back.
- Richard Land says he "would pay a considerable amount of money to watch Newt [Gingrich] debate President Obama without a teleprompter." That doesn't even make sense. Who uses a teleprompter during a debate?
- Finally, just imagine the reaction from the Right if it had been a Democrat who had been informed that Osama Bin Laden had been killed while eating souffle at a fancy French restaurant.
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm