Right Wing Leftovers - 5/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/1/2014 4:30 pm
- Al Mohler explains "why Christians should support the death penalty."
- Franklin Graham declares that "true followers of Jesus Christ, whose salvation is based entirely upon God’s Word, cannot endorse same-sex marriage, regardless of what our president, the Congress, the Supreme Court, the media or the latest Gallup poll says about the matter."
- In the last few weeks, an anti-Common Core group in Alabama has received $700,000 from just one foundation, both of which just happen to be run the same person.
- It is always fascinating to watch Glenn Beck try to comprehend the fact that not every person in America shares his personal views and preferences.
- Finally, this might be the dumbest thing you will read about the Donald Sterling controversy: "When you talk about Jay-Z, this criminal thug who's called black women all kinds of names, disgraced our race. And nobody is talking about kicking him out of the league? You can't have double standards I'm sorry."
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm