Right Wing Leftovers - 5/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/1/2013 5:32 pm
- Rick Joyner claims that Timothy McVeigh "was a left-wing extremist."
- Focus on the Family comes to the defense of Chris Broussard and encourages activists to show him support.
- Ted Cruz for President in 2016!
- FRC issues its latest prayer update: "The scourge presently upon our nation - wars, devastating weather, acts of terrorism, confusion and failure among our government leaders, spiritual confusion in many of our churches, decimation of the family, economic decline, government oppression, advancing socialism, government promoted and protected abortion, homosexualized politics, etc., are all the fruits and consequences of individual and collective sin and a departure from the God of the Bible."
- Finally, we won't hold our breath waiting for Bryan Fischer to correct the record after he spent several segments claiming that Saudi Arabia provided the US with a direct warning about Tamerlan Tsarnaev based on this article, which the Saudi government now denies.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/24/14 @ 12:12
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 4:45
10/22/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am