Right Wing Leftovers - 5/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/1/2013 5:32 pm
- Rick Joyner claims that Timothy McVeigh "was a left-wing extremist."
- Focus on the Family comes to the defense of Chris Broussard and encourages activists to show him support.
- Ted Cruz for President in 2016!
- FRC issues its latest prayer update: "The scourge presently upon our nation - wars, devastating weather, acts of terrorism, confusion and failure among our government leaders, spiritual confusion in many of our churches, decimation of the family, economic decline, government oppression, advancing socialism, government promoted and protected abortion, homosexualized politics, etc., are all the fruits and consequences of individual and collective sin and a departure from the God of the Bible."
- Finally, we won't hold our breath waiting for Bryan Fischer to correct the record after he spent several segments claiming that Saudi Arabia provided the US with a direct warning about Tamerlan Tsarnaev based on this article, which the Saudi government now denies.
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/25/16 @ 5:30
5/24/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm