Right Wing Leftovers - 5/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/1/2013 5:32 pm
- Rick Joyner claims that Timothy McVeigh "was a left-wing extremist."
- Focus on the Family comes to the defense of Chris Broussard and encourages activists to show him support.
- Ted Cruz for President in 2016!
- FRC issues its latest prayer update: "The scourge presently upon our nation - wars, devastating weather, acts of terrorism, confusion and failure among our government leaders, spiritual confusion in many of our churches, decimation of the family, economic decline, government oppression, advancing socialism, government promoted and protected abortion, homosexualized politics, etc., are all the fruits and consequences of individual and collective sin and a departure from the God of the Bible."
- Finally, we won't hold our breath waiting for Bryan Fischer to correct the record after he spent several segments claiming that Saudi Arabia provided the US with a direct warning about Tamerlan Tsarnaev based on this article, which the Saudi government now denies.
Share this post
3/10/14 @ 5:30
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:34
3/5/14 @ 6:30
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm