Right Wing Leftovers - 5/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/10/2013 5:31 pm
- Glenn Beck's business empire is reportedly bringing in more than $80 million per year.
- Speaking of Beck, he wants all those who don't share his views to stay out of Texas.
- Jason Richwine, the co-author of the Heritage Foundation's controversial immigration study, has resigned.
- Don Feder warns that "the president of the United States is drawn to Islam as a doctrinaire leftist, as well as for sentimental reasons. It fits his idealized recollection of his childhood, when he was a 'Jakarta street kid,' and romantic fantasies about his Muslim biological father. The left, which views Islam as the religion of the oppressed, makes common cause with it in its hatred for America, Israel and capitalism, and their dreams of a totalitarian one-world government – for Islam, the Caliphate, for the left, the New World Order. "
- Cathy Ruse is mad at Obama: "Mr. President, I dare you to tell my daughters I’m not their mother."
- Finally, Janice Shaw Crouse is likewise no fan of Obama: "As someone with a doctorate in communication theory who spent years analyzing presidential speeches and studying political rhetoric, I've never seen a presidential speech that was more repulsively self-centered and insidiously self-serving; nor has a previous president operated in campaign mode so unrelentingly throughout his presidency, regardless of the occasion or circumstances."
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/26/16 @ 1:42
5/25/16 @ 5:30
'I Think It's Wrong': Glenn Beck Doesn't Even Believe His Own Conspiracy Theory About The Clinton Email Controversy
5/25/16 @ 3:49
5/24/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am