Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 4/15/2011 5:47 pm
- Maggie Gallagher continues to recycle the same tired-old arguments long after they’ve been discredited.
- Creationists react to the “first homosexual caveman found.”
- Mike Huckabee’s supporters in Iowa are waiting in the wings.
- Anyone want to go to a miniature golf tournament with Rick Santorum? I know I do.
- Lastly, Bryan Fischer does not like Mitt Romney.
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 3:20
3/6/14 @ 4:35
3/5/14 @ 5:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm