Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 4/15/2011 5:47 pm
- Maggie Gallagher continues to recycle the same tired-old arguments long after they’ve been discredited.
- Creationists react to the “first homosexual caveman found.”
- Mike Huckabee’s supporters in Iowa are waiting in the wings.
- Anyone want to go to a miniature golf tournament with Rick Santorum? I know I do.
- Lastly, Bryan Fischer does not like Mitt Romney.
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm
Rick Wiles Warns Of 'Fireball From Space' If Supreme Court Strikes Down Gay Marriage Bans
5/1/15 @ 1:20pm
Right-Wing Pundits: Obama Persecuting Bachmann With 'End Times' Joke
4/28/15 @ 10:50am