Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 4/15/2011 4:47 pm
- Maggie Gallagher continues to recycle the same tired-old arguments long after they’ve been discredited.
- Creationists react to the “first homosexual caveman found.”
- Mike Huckabee’s supporters in Iowa are waiting in the wings.
- Anyone want to go to a miniature golf tournament with Rick Santorum? I know I do.
- Lastly, Bryan Fischer does not like Mitt Romney.
Share this post
3/6/14 @ 3:35
3/5/14 @ 4:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm