Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 4/15/2011 4:47 pm
- Maggie Gallagher continues to recycle the same tired-old arguments long after they’ve been discredited.
- Creationists react to the “first homosexual caveman found.”
- Mike Huckabee’s supporters in Iowa are waiting in the wings.
- Anyone want to go to a miniature golf tournament with Rick Santorum? I know I do.
- Lastly, Bryan Fischer does not like Mitt Romney.
Share this post
12/12/13 @ 3:12
Fischer Hails India Supreme Court Ruling Outlawing Gay Sex: 'This Is Entirely Right And Entirely Appropriate'
12/11/13 @ 3:44
12/9/13 @ 5:30
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am