Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 4/15/2011 5:47 pm
- Maggie Gallagher continues to recycle the same tired-old arguments long after they’ve been discredited.
- Creationists react to the “first homosexual caveman found.”
- Mike Huckabee’s supporters in Iowa are waiting in the wings.
- Anyone want to go to a miniature golf tournament with Rick Santorum? I know I do.
- Lastly, Bryan Fischer does not like Mitt Romney.
Share this post
Steve King: US Becoming A 'Third-World Country' Thanks To Undocumented Immigrants Bringing In Ebola And Beheadings
10/21/14 @ 3:12
10/20/14 @ 3:27
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/16/14 @ 3:45
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am