Right Wing Leftovers - 4/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/9/2013 5:30 pm
- Rick Santorum says "it would be suicidal" for the Republican Party to accept marriage equality.
- Melissa Harris-Perry responds to the right-wing freakout over her MSNBC promo.
- Diane Gramley, president of the American Family Association of Pennsylvania, responds to news that Sen. Bob Casey Jr. now supports gay marriage by saying that "if Bob Casey, Sr. was still alive, he would be extremely disappointed in his son."
- Judging by the fact that its website is now defunct, we are guessing that the Newt Gingrich-founded and Jim Garlow-led Renewing American Leadership effort is no more.
- Glenn Beck calls the Obamas the "most ostentatious family I've ever seen in my life."
Share this post
9/18/14 @ 5:30
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58
9/17/14 @ 5:32
9/16/14 @ 5:34
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm