Right Wing Leftovers - 4/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/9/2013 5:30 pm
- Rick Santorum says "it would be suicidal" for the Republican Party to accept marriage equality.
- Melissa Harris-Perry responds to the right-wing freakout over her MSNBC promo.
- Diane Gramley, president of the American Family Association of Pennsylvania, responds to news that Sen. Bob Casey Jr. now supports gay marriage by saying that "if Bob Casey, Sr. was still alive, he would be extremely disappointed in his son."
- Judging by the fact that its website is now defunct, we are guessing that the Newt Gingrich-founded and Jim Garlow-led Renewing American Leadership effort is no more.
- Glenn Beck calls the Obamas the "most ostentatious family I've ever seen in my life."
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/18/14 @ 1:20
Irony Alert: Beck Tells Candidates They Had 'Better Learn About Who The People Are You're Standing Next To'
4/18/14 @ 12:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am