Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 3/9/2011 6:47 pm
- GOP may abandon effort to defund Planned Parenthood.
- NOM promises to spend $1 million to defeat marriage equality and its proponents in Maryland.
- Disgraced former congressman Bob Livingston named the top fundraiser for the Louisiana GOP.
- Lisa Ling reports that even the head of Exodus International believes “you can't change your sexual orientation.”
- Birthers at WorldNetDaily absolutely flabbergasted that the Supreme Court rejected their lawsuit against Obama.
- Michele Bachmann still has no idea what she’s talking about.
- Bryan Fischer says “it’s long past time to return our public policy to biblical principles of justice.”
Share this post
7/28/15 @ 5:30
7/28/15 @ 12:00
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm