Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 3/9/2011 6:47 pm
- GOP may abandon effort to defund Planned Parenthood.
- NOM promises to spend $1 million to defeat marriage equality and its proponents in Maryland.
- Disgraced former congressman Bob Livingston named the top fundraiser for the Louisiana GOP.
- Lisa Ling reports that even the head of Exodus International believes “you can't change your sexual orientation.”
- Birthers at WorldNetDaily absolutely flabbergasted that the Supreme Court rejected their lawsuit against Obama.
- Michele Bachmann still has no idea what she’s talking about.
- Bryan Fischer says “it’s long past time to return our public policy to biblical principles of justice.”
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 5:13
8/29/14 @ 3:23
8/29/14 @ 11:00
8/28/14 @ 11:21
8/27/14 @ 5:30
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am