Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 3/9/2011 6:47 pm
- GOP may abandon effort to defund Planned Parenthood.
- NOM promises to spend $1 million to defeat marriage equality and its proponents in Maryland.
- Disgraced former congressman Bob Livingston named the top fundraiser for the Louisiana GOP.
- Lisa Ling reports that even the head of Exodus International believes “you can't change your sexual orientation.”
- Birthers at WorldNetDaily absolutely flabbergasted that the Supreme Court rejected their lawsuit against Obama.
- Michele Bachmann still has no idea what she’s talking about.
- Bryan Fischer says “it’s long past time to return our public policy to biblical principles of justice.”
Tom DeLay: GOP Should Leave Supreme Court With Eight Justices Until A Republican Is Elected President
7/21/16 @ 1:50
7/20/16 @ 5:25
7/20/16 @ 1:55
7/20/16 @ 12:05
7/14/16 @ 4:48
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm