Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 3/9/2011 6:47 pm
- GOP may abandon effort to defund Planned Parenthood.
- NOM promises to spend $1 million to defeat marriage equality and its proponents in Maryland.
- Disgraced former congressman Bob Livingston named the top fundraiser for the Louisiana GOP.
- Lisa Ling reports that even the head of Exodus International believes “you can't change your sexual orientation.”
- Birthers at WorldNetDaily absolutely flabbergasted that the Supreme Court rejected their lawsuit against Obama.
- Michele Bachmann still has no idea what she’s talking about.
- Bryan Fischer says “it’s long past time to return our public policy to biblical principles of justice.”
Share this post
Eugene Delgaudio Warns Gay Men Will Soon Be 'Skipping Down To Adoption Centers To Pick Out A Little Boy For Themselves'
10/17/14 @ 3:58
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm