Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 3/9/2011 5:47 pm
- GOP may abandon effort to defund Planned Parenthood.
- NOM promises to spend $1 million to defeat marriage equality and its proponents in Maryland.
- Disgraced former congressman Bob Livingston named the top fundraiser for the Louisiana GOP.
- Lisa Ling reports that even the head of Exodus International believes “you can't change your sexual orientation.”
- Birthers at WorldNetDaily absolutely flabbergasted that the Supreme Court rejected their lawsuit against Obama.
- Michele Bachmann still has no idea what she’s talking about.
- Bryan Fischer says “it’s long past time to return our public policy to biblical principles of justice.”
Share this post
12/12/13 @ 3:12
Fischer Hails India Supreme Court Ruling Outlawing Gay Sex: 'This Is Entirely Right And Entirely Appropriate'
12/11/13 @ 3:44
12/11/13 @ 10:40
12/9/13 @ 5:30
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am