Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/7/2011 6:46 pm
- Sen. John Ensign will not seek re-election.
- Matt Barber says President Obama is a dictator for not defending DOMA.
- Shockingly, Phyllis Schlafly doesn't know what she is talking about.
- Bryan Fischer says Mike Huckabee "is exactly right about Natalie Portman's out-of-wedlock pregnancy. She made two poor life decisions: conceiving a child outside marriage, then celebrating it before the nation."
- ABC is apparently preparing a pilot for a new show called “Good Christian B**ches.” The AFA has already announced a boycott.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Larry Klayman: While I firmly believe that Obama, Hillary Clinton and many Democrats around them have been ... bribed by foreign regimes – such as the radical Islamic regime in Iran – I cannot prove it at this time. However, from what has already occurred, the offenses of the 'mullah in chief' are 'already' so compelling as to warrant immediate impeachment and conviction for his high crimes and misdemeanors, before the United States is totally destroyed by him."
Share this post
5/19/15 @ 5:35
5/18/15 @ 5:30
Admiral 'Ace' Lyons: Alliance Between Obama, Clinton, And The Muslim Brotherhood Will Take America Down
5/18/15 @ 4:37
5/11/15 @ 10:50
5/8/15 @ 5:36
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
'We're Being Set Up': Glenn Beck Warns His Audience To Prepare For The Time When He Is Murdered In The Night
5/8/15 @ 10:21am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm