Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/7/2011 6:46 pm
- Sen. John Ensign will not seek re-election.
- Matt Barber says President Obama is a dictator for not defending DOMA.
- Shockingly, Phyllis Schlafly doesn't know what she is talking about.
- Bryan Fischer says Mike Huckabee "is exactly right about Natalie Portman's out-of-wedlock pregnancy. She made two poor life decisions: conceiving a child outside marriage, then celebrating it before the nation."
- ABC is apparently preparing a pilot for a new show called “Good Christian B**ches.” The AFA has already announced a boycott.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Larry Klayman: While I firmly believe that Obama, Hillary Clinton and many Democrats around them have been ... bribed by foreign regimes – such as the radical Islamic regime in Iran – I cannot prove it at this time. However, from what has already occurred, the offenses of the 'mullah in chief' are 'already' so compelling as to warrant immediate impeachment and conviction for his high crimes and misdemeanors, before the United States is totally destroyed by him."
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/20/14 @ 3:27
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/17/14 @ 12:38
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am