Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/7/2011 5:46 pm
- Sen. John Ensign will not seek re-election.
- Matt Barber says President Obama is a dictator for not defending DOMA.
- Shockingly, Phyllis Schlafly doesn't know what she is talking about.
- Bryan Fischer says Mike Huckabee "is exactly right about Natalie Portman's out-of-wedlock pregnancy. She made two poor life decisions: conceiving a child outside marriage, then celebrating it before the nation."
- ABC is apparently preparing a pilot for a new show called “Good Christian B**ches.” The AFA has already announced a boycott.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Larry Klayman: While I firmly believe that Obama, Hillary Clinton and many Democrats around them have been ... bribed by foreign regimes – such as the radical Islamic regime in Iran – I cannot prove it at this time. However, from what has already occurred, the offenses of the 'mullah in chief' are 'already' so compelling as to warrant immediate impeachment and conviction for his high crimes and misdemeanors, before the United States is totally destroyed by him."
Share this post
1/29/15 @ 4:57
1/29/15 @ 3:36
1/29/15 @ 3:25
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm