Right Wing Leftovers - 4/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/6/2012 5:03 pm
- It is interesting to see how every time President Obama cites Scripture, he is attacked for it because his interpretation "diminishes Christ's achievement."
- Wisconsin Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch has secured the endorsement of the Susan B. Anthony List.
- Oklahoma Rep. Sally Kern's anti-Sharia bill dies in the state Senate.
- It is nice of Alliance Defense Fund attorney Travis Barhum to comment on things even though he admits that he "know[s] too few of the facts" about them.
- Finally, Gary Bauer stands up for ALEC as a "great group of conservative state legislators and it is well within the mainstream of American politics."
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am