Right Wing Leftovers - 4/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/6/2012 4:03 pm
- It is interesting to see how every time President Obama cites Scripture, he is attacked for it because his interpretation "diminishes Christ's achievement."
- Wisconsin Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch has secured the endorsement of the Susan B. Anthony List.
- Oklahoma Rep. Sally Kern's anti-Sharia bill dies in the state Senate.
- It is nice of Alliance Defense Fund attorney Travis Barhum to comment on things even though he admits that he "know[s] too few of the facts" about them.
- Finally, Gary Bauer stands up for ALEC as a "great group of conservative state legislators and it is well within the mainstream of American politics."
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
11/17/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm