Right Wing Leftovers - 4/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/6/2012 5:03 pm
- It is interesting to see how every time President Obama cites Scripture, he is attacked for it because his interpretation "diminishes Christ's achievement."
- Wisconsin Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch has secured the endorsement of the Susan B. Anthony List.
- Oklahoma Rep. Sally Kern's anti-Sharia bill dies in the state Senate.
- It is nice of Alliance Defense Fund attorney Travis Barhum to comment on things even though he admits that he "know[s] too few of the facts" about them.
- Finally, Gary Bauer stands up for ALEC as a "great group of conservative state legislators and it is well within the mainstream of American politics."
Share this post
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm