Right Wing Leftovers - 4/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/6/2012 4:03 pm
- It is interesting to see how every time President Obama cites Scripture, he is attacked for it because his interpretation "diminishes Christ's achievement."
- Wisconsin Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch has secured the endorsement of the Susan B. Anthony List.
- Oklahoma Rep. Sally Kern's anti-Sharia bill dies in the state Senate.
- It is nice of Alliance Defense Fund attorney Travis Barhum to comment on things even though he admits that he "know[s] too few of the facts" about them.
- Finally, Gary Bauer stands up for ALEC as a "great group of conservative state legislators and it is well within the mainstream of American politics."
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm