Right Wing Leftovers - 4/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/6/2012 5:03 pm
- It is interesting to see how every time President Obama cites Scripture, he is attacked for it because his interpretation "diminishes Christ's achievement."
- Wisconsin Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch has secured the endorsement of the Susan B. Anthony List.
- Oklahoma Rep. Sally Kern's anti-Sharia bill dies in the state Senate.
- It is nice of Alliance Defense Fund attorney Travis Barhum to comment on things even though he admits that he "know[s] too few of the facts" about them.
- Finally, Gary Bauer stands up for ALEC as a "great group of conservative state legislators and it is well within the mainstream of American politics."
Share this post
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm