Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/18/2011 6:28 pm
- Rep. Michele Bachmann is seeking prayerful "inner assurance" about whether she should run for president.
- Mike Huckabee really likes going to Israel.
- Alan Keyes says Sarah Palin is a phony and a hypocrite.
- Rick Santorum warns that multiculturalism will destroy America.
- Tim Pawlenty will headline the Tea Party Patriots' "American Policy Summit-Pathways to Liberty" in Arizona next week.
- Looks like CPAC is going to try to win back the support of social conservatives.
- Finally, you should really take the time to listen to Peter LaBarbera discuss his time "undercover" at the Creating Change conference.
Phyllis Schlafly Almost Picked Michele Bachmann To Succeed Her 'But She Knew Nothing About Politics Outside Of Her Own Domain'
4/21/16 @ 1:45
4/19/16 @ 5:30
4/15/16 @ 4:25
4/6/16 @ 11:18
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm