Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/18/2011 6:28 pm
- Rep. Michele Bachmann is seeking prayerful "inner assurance" about whether she should run for president.
- Mike Huckabee really likes going to Israel.
- Alan Keyes says Sarah Palin is a phony and a hypocrite.
- Rick Santorum warns that multiculturalism will destroy America.
- Tim Pawlenty will headline the Tea Party Patriots' "American Policy Summit-Pathways to Liberty" in Arizona next week.
- Looks like CPAC is going to try to win back the support of social conservatives.
- Finally, you should really take the time to listen to Peter LaBarbera discuss his time "undercover" at the Creating Change conference.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/28/14 @ 10:36
Why Are 'Sexual Radicals' Accusing Poor Matt Barber, Rick Scarborough And Daniel Lapin of Being Anti-Gay?
8/25/14 @ 3:23
8/25/14 @ 1:15
8/15/14 @ 1:18
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am