Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/18/2011 6:28 pm
- Rep. Michele Bachmann is seeking prayerful "inner assurance" about whether she should run for president.
- Mike Huckabee really likes going to Israel.
- Alan Keyes says Sarah Palin is a phony and a hypocrite.
- Rick Santorum warns that multiculturalism will destroy America.
- Tim Pawlenty will headline the Tea Party Patriots' "American Policy Summit-Pathways to Liberty" in Arizona next week.
- Looks like CPAC is going to try to win back the support of social conservatives.
- Finally, you should really take the time to listen to Peter LaBarbera discuss his time "undercover" at the Creating Change conference.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:33
4/18/14 @ 12:15
4/17/14 @ 12:55
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am