Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/18/2011 6:28 pm
- Rep. Michele Bachmann is seeking prayerful "inner assurance" about whether she should run for president.
- Mike Huckabee really likes going to Israel.
- Alan Keyes says Sarah Palin is a phony and a hypocrite.
- Rick Santorum warns that multiculturalism will destroy America.
- Tim Pawlenty will headline the Tea Party Patriots' "American Policy Summit-Pathways to Liberty" in Arizona next week.
- Looks like CPAC is going to try to win back the support of social conservatives.
- Finally, you should really take the time to listen to Peter LaBarbera discuss his time "undercover" at the Creating Change conference.
Share this post
7/24/14 @ 12:52
7/16/14 @ 1:15
Peter LaBarbera: Evangelicals Who Don't Fight Gay Rights are 'Unwilling to Confront The Realities Of Evil'
7/15/14 @ 3:48
7/14/14 @ 12:40
7/14/14 @ 11:05
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm