Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/18/2011 6:28 pm
- Rep. Michele Bachmann is seeking prayerful "inner assurance" about whether she should run for president.
- Mike Huckabee really likes going to Israel.
- Alan Keyes says Sarah Palin is a phony and a hypocrite.
- Rick Santorum warns that multiculturalism will destroy America.
- Tim Pawlenty will headline the Tea Party Patriots' "American Policy Summit-Pathways to Liberty" in Arizona next week.
- Looks like CPAC is going to try to win back the support of social conservatives.
- Finally, you should really take the time to listen to Peter LaBarbera discuss his time "undercover" at the Creating Change conference.
Share this post
8/15/14 @ 1:18
8/11/14 @ 5:32
8/11/14 @ 5:29
8/11/14 @ 5:24
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm