Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 2/10/2011 6:53 pm
- Maggie Gallagher of NOM gives Rick Santorum’s CPAC speech a rave review.
- But Santorum is forced to backtrack from his comments on Palin.
- CPAC boycotters at WND are angry that Sophie Hawkins will perform at GOProud’s party, because "multiple online answer sites identify her as lesbian."
- American Family Association talkers rail against “CPAC and its Acceptance of Unconservative Groups.”
Share this post
5/10/13 @ 3:17
5/9/13 @ 11:37
5/8/13 @ 1:15
Fischer: 'Homosexuality in the End Is Going to Be Responsible for the Collapse of the Western Economy'
5/7/13 @ 10:05
5/6/13 @ 3:15
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- Rep. Trent Franks: anti-choice activists just like abolitionists & concentration camp liberators t.co/YVWB022MVO27 minutes ago
- Rep. Trent Franks worries that failure of his anti-choice bill will literally break the back of America t.co/YVWB022MVO34 minutes ago
- E.W. Jackson accused Obama of condoning terrorist attacks against Israel and anti-Semitic remarks t.co/V2icjTUy012 hours ago