Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 2/7/2011 6:19 pm
- Tim Pawlenty doubles down on DADT reinstatement.
- Iowa’s Governor doesn’t want to discriminate against anyone unless it’s about marriage equality.
- Ron Paul to tour Iowa with Bob Vander Plaats’s anti-gay group.
- Brent Bozell is decidedly not happy about the AOL-HuffPo deal.
- Religious Right in Texas pushes new anti-choice legislation.
- Mike Huckabee breaks earth-shattering news over Twitter.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 12:35
4/23/14 @ 10:30
Kevin Swanson Speculates That Kacey Musgraves Would Have Been Killed For 'Promoting Homosexuality' In The 1960s
4/22/14 @ 2:20
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am