Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 2/7/2011 6:19 pm
- Tim Pawlenty doubles down on DADT reinstatement.
- Iowa’s Governor doesn’t want to discriminate against anyone unless it’s about marriage equality.
- Ron Paul to tour Iowa with Bob Vander Plaats’s anti-gay group.
- Brent Bozell is decidedly not happy about the AOL-HuffPo deal.
- Religious Right in Texas pushes new anti-choice legislation.
- Mike Huckabee breaks earth-shattering news over Twitter.
Share this post
Minnesota Republican Lawmaker Warns of 'Gay Agenda in Public and Parochial Schools' and Hate Speech Laws
5/17/13 @ 11:45
5/16/13 @ 5:30
5/15/13 @ 4:49
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- .@jmattbarber @irritatedwoman Except Dobson's application wasn't "rejected." That article even acknowledges that it was approved.15 hours ago
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS1 day ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.1 day ago