Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/25/2011 6:28 pm
- Apparently, Rick Santorum is never going to stop defending his comments about President Obama and abortion.
- Joseph Farah thanks Matt Drudge and Rush Limbaugh for making the Birthers "respectable."
- I suspect that is Supreme Court Justices appointed by Democrats decided to skip a Republican president's State of the Union, the Right would throw an absolute fit.
- Randy Thomasson says the ACLU and the Communist Party are "kissing cousins."
- Finally, this is the title of Bryan Fischer's latest blog post: "A Christan Defense of Running Up The Score."
Share this post
5/23/13 @ 12:48
5/22/13 @ 5:31
Like Letting Serial Killers Teach Preschool: The Top 5 Religious Right Claims on the Consequences of Lifting the Gay Scouts Ban
5/22/13 @ 2:12
5/16/13 @ 5:30
5/15/13 @ 4:49
5/14/13 @ 5:34
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- RT @jmattbarber: Hey, @BoyScouts, check out my timeline. Meet your new supporters: foul-mouthed, godless, perverse, anti-American commie dr…10 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer LDS leadership (not laity) may support gay Scouts because advancing the gay agenda may lead to the return of polygamy.11 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer BSA now stands for Boy Sodomizers of America, because that's what will happen. Mark my words.11 hours ago