Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/25/2011 5:28 pm
- Apparently, Rick Santorum is never going to stop defending his comments about President Obama and abortion.
- Joseph Farah thanks Matt Drudge and Rush Limbaugh for making the Birthers "respectable."
- I suspect that is Supreme Court Justices appointed by Democrats decided to skip a Republican president's State of the Union, the Right would throw an absolute fit.
- Randy Thomasson says the ACLU and the Communist Party are "kissing cousins."
- Finally, this is the title of Bryan Fischer's latest blog post: "A Christan Defense of Running Up The Score."
Share this post
12/6/13 @ 5:29
12/6/13 @ 1:50
12/6/13 @ 10:35
12/5/13 @ 12:30
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm