Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/25/2011 6:28 pm
- Apparently, Rick Santorum is never going to stop defending his comments about President Obama and abortion.
- Joseph Farah thanks Matt Drudge and Rush Limbaugh for making the Birthers "respectable."
- I suspect that is Supreme Court Justices appointed by Democrats decided to skip a Republican president's State of the Union, the Right would throw an absolute fit.
- Randy Thomasson says the ACLU and the Communist Party are "kissing cousins."
- Finally, this is the title of Bryan Fischer's latest blog post: "A Christan Defense of Running Up The Score."
Share this post
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
5/21/15 @ 3:32
5/20/15 @ 4:33
5/13/15 @ 3:38
5/13/15 @ 10:33
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm