Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/25/2011 6:28 pm
- Apparently, Rick Santorum is never going to stop defending his comments about President Obama and abortion.
- Joseph Farah thanks Matt Drudge and Rush Limbaugh for making the Birthers "respectable."
- I suspect that is Supreme Court Justices appointed by Democrats decided to skip a Republican president's State of the Union, the Right would throw an absolute fit.
- Randy Thomasson says the ACLU and the Communist Party are "kissing cousins."
- Finally, this is the title of Bryan Fischer's latest blog post: "A Christan Defense of Running Up The Score."
6/17/16 @ 5:10
6/1/16 @ 5:33
Paranoia-Rama: Trump Embraces Sandy Hook Truther, Obama's 'Hate Crimes' And World War III Is Imminent
3/11/16 @ 6:15
10/27/15 @ 5:31
10/2/15 @ 2:45
9/29/15 @ 5:40
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am