Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/25/2011 6:28 pm
- Apparently, Rick Santorum is never going to stop defending his comments about President Obama and abortion.
- Joseph Farah thanks Matt Drudge and Rush Limbaugh for making the Birthers "respectable."
- I suspect that is Supreme Court Justices appointed by Democrats decided to skip a Republican president's State of the Union, the Right would throw an absolute fit.
- Randy Thomasson says the ACLU and the Communist Party are "kissing cousins."
- Finally, this is the title of Bryan Fischer's latest blog post: "A Christan Defense of Running Up The Score."
Share this post
7/22/14 @ 12:16
7/21/14 @ 5:31
Bryan Fischer Is Sick Of Being Bossed Around By A 'Little Tiny Minority' Of Belligerent, Intolerant Gay Bullies
7/15/14 @ 4:51
Farah: Anti-Gay Christians Will Face Persecution 'Unlike Anything Previously Experienced In America'
7/14/14 @ 12:43
7/14/14 @ 12:40
7/11/14 @ 5:10
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm