Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/19/2011 6:37 pm
- On his program tomorrow, Glenn Beck will feature the founders of the Wilmington House of Prayer.
- FRC says there are "three kinds of politicians in Washington we must oppose": liberals, moderates, and everyone associated with the Obama administration.
- Andrew Breitbart has joined the board of GOProud.
- Shockingly, Randy Thomasson does not like San Francisco's GLBT History Museum.
- Randall Terry has received the coveted endorsement of crackpot Rabbi Yehuda Levin.
- Finally, Gabrielle Giffords is expected to be released from a Tucson, Ariz., hospital Friday. Amazing.
Share this post
6/18/13 @ 5:30
6/18/13 @ 11:51
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm