Right Wing Leftovers - 4/3/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/3/2014 5:30 pm
- Just because the claim that President Obama has surrendered control over the internet has been repeatedly debunked, that is not going to stop Liberty Counsel from repeating it.
- The Family Leader is mad that Progress Iowa is "bullying" Bob Vander Plaats by making fun of him in a comic book.
- Today was "Abstinence Day on the Hill," where teen activists lobby their legislators in support abstinence education.
- FRC prays against the SPLC: "May God intervene to stop the systematic defamation of those who honorably defend Biblical values. May believers everywhere pray and stand with all such. May they know spiritual and physical safety and God's protection from every scheme formed against them!"
- Finally, Alex McFarland knows what is responsible for the shooting at Fort Hood: "[W]e've cheapened life and we've told generations of public school students that there is no creator God, there's purposeless evolution – and now since 1973, we've murdered ten times more human beings than Adolph Hitler through abortion."
Share this post
10/9/15 @ 5:33
10/9/15 @ 5:30
10/9/15 @ 12:10
10/8/15 @ 5:31
10/8/15 @ 2:15
10/7/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am