Right Wing Leftovers - 4/3/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/3/2012 5:37 pm
- Sarah Palin suggests the GOP presidential nominee should not "play it safe and do just what the GOP establishment expects" when picking a running mate. Because that worked out so well for John McCain.
- Newt Gingrich has now been reduced to focusing his efforts on "persuading GOP delegates to adopt a series of platform proposals that will hold [Mitt] Romney to conservative positions."
- Lila Rose says that the voices of "anti-abortion feminists" are being shut out of the debate over healthcare and contraception.
- Frank Turek warns that Christians need to get involved in politics because "you won't be able to preach the Gospel if you don't get involved in politics."
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs asks her prayer network to "pray against all legislation being pushed to legalize same-sex marriage in Hawaii."
9/26/16 @ 5:30
Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, 'Sexual Perversion' In 'Declaration Of Dependence Upon God'
9/26/16 @ 11:00
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm