Right Wing Leftovers - 4/3/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/3/2012 5:37 pm
- Sarah Palin suggests the GOP presidential nominee should not "play it safe and do just what the GOP establishment expects" when picking a running mate. Because that worked out so well for John McCain.
- Newt Gingrich has now been reduced to focusing his efforts on "persuading GOP delegates to adopt a series of platform proposals that will hold [Mitt] Romney to conservative positions."
- Lila Rose says that the voices of "anti-abortion feminists" are being shut out of the debate over healthcare and contraception.
- Frank Turek warns that Christians need to get involved in politics because "you won't be able to preach the Gospel if you don't get involved in politics."
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs asks her prayer network to "pray against all legislation being pushed to legalize same-sex marriage in Hawaii."
5/3/16 @ 5:30
5/2/16 @ 5:30
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/29/16 @ 1:13
4/28/16 @ 5:30
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm