Right Wing Leftovers - 4/3/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/3/2012 5:37 pm
- Sarah Palin suggests the GOP presidential nominee should not "play it safe and do just what the GOP establishment expects" when picking a running mate. Because that worked out so well for John McCain.
- Newt Gingrich has now been reduced to focusing his efforts on "persuading GOP delegates to adopt a series of platform proposals that will hold [Mitt] Romney to conservative positions."
- Lila Rose says that the voices of "anti-abortion feminists" are being shut out of the debate over healthcare and contraception.
- Frank Turek warns that Christians need to get involved in politics because "you won't be able to preach the Gospel if you don't get involved in politics."
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs asks her prayer network to "pray against all legislation being pushed to legalize same-sex marriage in Hawaii."
Share this post
5/26/15 @ 5:31
5/26/15 @ 1:44
A '9/11 Every Day': The Radical Anti-Contraception Ideology That Links The Duggars And The Anti-Choice Right
5/26/15 @ 11:43
5/22/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm