Right Wing Leftovers - 4/3/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/3/2012 5:37 pm
- Sarah Palin suggests the GOP presidential nominee should not "play it safe and do just what the GOP establishment expects" when picking a running mate. Because that worked out so well for John McCain.
- Newt Gingrich has now been reduced to focusing his efforts on "persuading GOP delegates to adopt a series of platform proposals that will hold [Mitt] Romney to conservative positions."
- Lila Rose says that the voices of "anti-abortion feminists" are being shut out of the debate over healthcare and contraception.
- Frank Turek warns that Christians need to get involved in politics because "you won't be able to preach the Gospel if you don't get involved in politics."
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs asks her prayer network to "pray against all legislation being pushed to legalize same-sex marriage in Hawaii."
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/27/15 @ 4:26
8/26/15 @ 5:30
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am