Right Wing Leftovers - 4/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/30/2012 5:32 pm
- The Family Research Council needs your help to "stop secular tyranny."
- Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem.
- Gary Bauer is the latest to claim that it is really Democrats and the media who are attacking Mitt Romney's Mormon faith.
- Al Mohler defends the Boy Scouts for booting a lesbian den mother.
- Kelly Boggs says he must fight the culture war because the Left has "invaded the living room of society and are pushing to normalize many behaviors that are aberrant."
- Finally, you simply must watch this video in which Janet Porter twice mentions the slogan for her Heartbeat Bill ("If the heartbeat is detected, the baby is protected") but then the AFA President Tim Wildmon suddenly thinks he came up with it out of nowhere and suggests that Porter use it as her slogan:
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm