Right Wing Leftovers - 4/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/30/2012 5:32 pm
- The Family Research Council needs your help to "stop secular tyranny."
- Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem.
- Gary Bauer is the latest to claim that it is really Democrats and the media who are attacking Mitt Romney's Mormon faith.
- Al Mohler defends the Boy Scouts for booting a lesbian den mother.
- Kelly Boggs says he must fight the culture war because the Left has "invaded the living room of society and are pushing to normalize many behaviors that are aberrant."
- Finally, you simply must watch this video in which Janet Porter twice mentions the slogan for her Heartbeat Bill ("If the heartbeat is detected, the baby is protected") but then the AFA President Tim Wildmon suddenly thinks he came up with it out of nowhere and suggests that Porter use it as her slogan:
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm