Right Wing Leftovers - 4/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/30/2012 5:32 pm
- The Family Research Council needs your help to "stop secular tyranny."
- Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem.
- Gary Bauer is the latest to claim that it is really Democrats and the media who are attacking Mitt Romney's Mormon faith.
- Al Mohler defends the Boy Scouts for booting a lesbian den mother.
- Kelly Boggs says he must fight the culture war because the Left has "invaded the living room of society and are pushing to normalize many behaviors that are aberrant."
- Finally, you simply must watch this video in which Janet Porter twice mentions the slogan for her Heartbeat Bill ("If the heartbeat is detected, the baby is protected") but then the AFA President Tim Wildmon suddenly thinks he came up with it out of nowhere and suggests that Porter use it as her slogan:
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am