Right Wing Leftovers - 4/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/30/2012 5:32 pm
- The Family Research Council needs your help to "stop secular tyranny."
- Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem.
- Gary Bauer is the latest to claim that it is really Democrats and the media who are attacking Mitt Romney's Mormon faith.
- Al Mohler defends the Boy Scouts for booting a lesbian den mother.
- Kelly Boggs says he must fight the culture war because the Left has "invaded the living room of society and are pushing to normalize many behaviors that are aberrant."
- Finally, you simply must watch this video in which Janet Porter twice mentions the slogan for her Heartbeat Bill ("If the heartbeat is detected, the baby is protected") but then the AFA President Tim Wildmon suddenly thinks he came up with it out of nowhere and suggests that Porter use it as her slogan:
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am