Right Wing Leftovers - 4/29/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/29/2014 4:30 pm
- "History is repeating itself": Glenn Beck says that Alex Jones' attacks on him are just like Malcolm X's attacks on Martin Luther King.
- Speaking of Jones, Cliff Kincaid can probably expect to become his next target after he called Jones and his followers a bunch of lunatics who are "poisoning the minds of many conservatives and Tea Party members."
- Is anyone surprised that three graduates of Liberty University Law School are serving as law clerks for Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore and played a key role in crafting the court's recent abortion decision?
- David Barton and Sarah Palin will both be speaking at a fundraiser for a Christian school in October. That ought to be enlightening.
- Similarly, Mat Staver and Kamal Saleem will be speaking at the American Decency Association’s summer conference.
- Finally, the candidate who ran an ad mocking John Boehner’s "electile dysfunction" has lost his job teaching at a Christian college as a result.
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:33
Paranoia-Rama: Islamists Take Over The White House, Minneapolis Through Subliminal Messages And No-Go Zones
1/23/15 @ 3:25
1/23/15 @ 1:45
1/22/15 @ 5:31
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm