Right Wing Leftovers - 4/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/28/2014 5:30 pm
- Sarah Palin is an American treasure.
- The only thing worse than gays is Christians who defend gays.
- The Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund is raking in millions of dollars and spending almost none of it on candidates.
- Glenn Beck has some "pretty big plans" for his movie studio and promises that people will be "absolutely shocked" by what he has in store.
- Finally, on a semi-related note, Alex Jones is attacking Beck because "he actually works for Obama," which is just about the most deliciously ironic thing we have ever seen.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm