Right Wing Leftovers - 4/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/28/2014 5:30 pm
- Sarah Palin is an American treasure.
- The only thing worse than gays is Christians who defend gays.
- The Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund is raking in millions of dollars and spending almost none of it on candidates.
- Glenn Beck has some "pretty big plans" for his movie studio and promises that people will be "absolutely shocked" by what he has in store.
- Finally, on a semi-related note, Alex Jones is attacking Beck because "he actually works for Obama," which is just about the most deliciously ironic thing we have ever seen.
Share this post
9/30/14 @ 5:32
9/30/14 @ 5:30
9/29/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm