Right Wing Leftovers - 4/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/28/2014 5:30 pm
- Sarah Palin is an American treasure.
- The only thing worse than gays is Christians who defend gays.
- The Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund is raking in millions of dollars and spending almost none of it on candidates.
- Glenn Beck has some "pretty big plans" for his movie studio and promises that people will be "absolutely shocked" by what he has in store.
- Finally, on a semi-related note, Alex Jones is attacking Beck because "he actually works for Obama," which is just about the most deliciously ironic thing we have ever seen.
Share this post
5/26/15 @ 5:31
5/22/15 @ 5:30
5/22/15 @ 5:05
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/20/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm