Right Wing Leftovers - 4/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/28/2014 4:30 pm
- Sarah Palin is an American treasure.
- The only thing worse than gays is Christians who defend gays.
- The Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund is raking in millions of dollars and spending almost none of it on candidates.
- Glenn Beck has some "pretty big plans" for his movie studio and promises that people will be "absolutely shocked" by what he has in store.
- Finally, on a semi-related note, Alex Jones is attacking Beck because "he actually works for Obama," which is just about the most deliciously ironic thing we have ever seen.
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/24/15 @ 3:33
11/24/15 @ 11:08
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/20/15 @ 12:15
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm