Right Wing Leftovers - 4/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/27/2012 5:22 pm
- In a move that surprises nobody, Allen West has endorsed Joe The Plumber for Congress.
- Bryan Fischer continues his crusade against Mitt Romney over the hiring of Richard Grenell.
- And Fischer gets some company from Matthew J. Franck, who says "Grenell has made a particular crusade of the marriage issue, with a kind of unhinged devotion that suggests a man with questionable judgment."
- Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition is sponsoring a car in a NASCAR Sprint Cup series race this weekend. I guess that is what Reed meant when he promised that the FFC was going to be hip.
- Finally, Mat Staver says that "the ultimate end-goal of the homosexual and radical so-called LGBT agenda ... is the abolition of gender and the abolition of morality,"
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz15 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x615 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h18 hours ago