Right Wing Leftovers - 4/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/26/2013 5:26 pm
- On his radio show today, Glenn Beck basically begged Sen. Rand Paul to take his "2123B" conspiracy theory seriously and start investigating it.
- Matt Barber and Mat Staver say that all abortion providers are "quacks" and "serial murderers."
- It seems pretty clear that if you call someone an "arrogant ni**er," you are probably very close to being prejudiced.
- Bryan Fischer says he only blocks people on Twitter for using profanity, which is a total lie since we have never used profanity but he has blocked us.
- James Robison warns that "the American people are being asked to vote for idolatry, accept it, embrace it, and approve it."
- Finally, Mike Huckabee is making it his mission "to do everything I can to expose the Southern Poverty Law Center for the fraud that it is."
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm