Right Wing Leftovers - 4/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/26/2013 4:26 pm
- On his radio show today, Glenn Beck basically begged Sen. Rand Paul to take his "2123B" conspiracy theory seriously and start investigating it.
- Matt Barber and Mat Staver say that all abortion providers are "quacks" and "serial murderers."
- It seems pretty clear that if you call someone an "arrogant ni**er," you are probably very close to being prejudiced.
- Bryan Fischer says he only blocks people on Twitter for using profanity, which is a total lie since we have never used profanity but he has blocked us.
- James Robison warns that "the American people are being asked to vote for idolatry, accept it, embrace it, and approve it."
- Finally, Mike Huckabee is making it his mission "to do everything I can to expose the Southern Poverty Law Center for the fraud that it is."
2/11/16 @ 5:31
2/10/16 @ 5:30
Bryan Fischer Wants Every Member Of Congress To Have To Pass A Test Administered By David Barton Before Taking Office
2/10/16 @ 4:02
2/9/16 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am