Right Wing Leftovers - 4/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/26/2013 5:26 pm
- On his radio show today, Glenn Beck basically begged Sen. Rand Paul to take his "2123B" conspiracy theory seriously and start investigating it.
- Matt Barber and Mat Staver say that all abortion providers are "quacks" and "serial murderers."
- It seems pretty clear that if you call someone an "arrogant ni**er," you are probably very close to being prejudiced.
- Bryan Fischer says he only blocks people on Twitter for using profanity, which is a total lie since we have never used profanity but he has blocked us.
- James Robison warns that "the American people are being asked to vote for idolatry, accept it, embrace it, and approve it."
- Finally, Mike Huckabee is making it his mission "to do everything I can to expose the Southern Poverty Law Center for the fraud that it is."
5/3/16 @ 5:30
5/2/16 @ 5:30
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/29/16 @ 11:53
4/28/16 @ 5:30
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm