Right Wing Leftovers - 4/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/26/2013 5:26 pm
- On his radio show today, Glenn Beck basically begged Sen. Rand Paul to take his "2123B" conspiracy theory seriously and start investigating it.
- Matt Barber and Mat Staver say that all abortion providers are "quacks" and "serial murderers."
- It seems pretty clear that if you call someone an "arrogant ni**er," you are probably very close to being prejudiced.
- Bryan Fischer says he only blocks people on Twitter for using profanity, which is a total lie since we have never used profanity but he has blocked us.
- James Robison warns that "the American people are being asked to vote for idolatry, accept it, embrace it, and approve it."
- Finally, Mike Huckabee is making it his mission "to do everything I can to expose the Southern Poverty Law Center for the fraud that it is."
Share this post
3/11/14 @ 5:34
3/11/14 @ 5:31
3/11/14 @ 4:30
3/11/14 @ 2:19
3/11/14 @ 2:05
3/10/14 @ 5:30
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Swanson: Disney's 'Frozen' Is A Satanic Push To Turn Kids Gay
3/10/14 @ 1:00pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm