Right Wing Leftovers - 4/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/26/2013 5:26 pm
- On his radio show today, Glenn Beck basically begged Sen. Rand Paul to take his "2123B" conspiracy theory seriously and start investigating it.
- Matt Barber and Mat Staver say that all abortion providers are "quacks" and "serial murderers."
- It seems pretty clear that if you call someone an "arrogant ni**er," you are probably very close to being prejudiced.
- Bryan Fischer says he only blocks people on Twitter for using profanity, which is a total lie since we have never used profanity but he has blocked us.
- James Robison warns that "the American people are being asked to vote for idolatry, accept it, embrace it, and approve it."
- Finally, Mike Huckabee is making it his mission "to do everything I can to expose the Southern Poverty Law Center for the fraud that it is."
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 3:27
10/20/14 @ 11:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am