Right Wing Leftovers - 4/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/25/2014 4:30 pm
- Glenn Beck spoke at Liberty University today. There was some crying involved.
- A poll commissioned by Citizens for Community Values Action shows, shockingly, "a decline in support for same-sex marriage in Ohio."
- Robert Oscar Lopez warns S.E. Cupp not to support gay adoption because, in doing so, "we are encouraging a whole new generation of homewreckers – gays who want to be parents and figure out that the cheapest way to do it is to seduce someone of the same sex who is currently in a rocky marriage with children."
- Right-wing activists have released a Citizens’ Commission on Benghazi report. We are sure it is very informative.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer proudly declares that "I am the only conservative in America" that is willing to come to Cliven Bundy's defense.
Share this post
Fischer: Thanksgiving Proves That God Wants 'The Entire Machinery Of Our Country' To Spread The Gospel
11/25/15 @ 10:16
11/24/15 @ 3:33
11/24/15 @ 11:08
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm