Right Wing Leftovers - 4/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/25/2014 4:30 pm
- Glenn Beck spoke at Liberty University today. There was some crying involved.
- A poll commissioned by Citizens for Community Values Action shows, shockingly, "a decline in support for same-sex marriage in Ohio."
- Robert Oscar Lopez warns S.E. Cupp not to support gay adoption because, in doing so, "we are encouraging a whole new generation of homewreckers – gays who want to be parents and figure out that the cheapest way to do it is to seduce someone of the same sex who is currently in a rocky marriage with children."
- Right-wing activists have released a Citizens’ Commission on Benghazi report. We are sure it is very informative.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer proudly declares that "I am the only conservative in America" that is willing to come to Cliven Bundy's defense.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:32
Paranoia-Rama: Satan's 'Homosexual Agenda,' Obama’s Deadly Secrets And Sarah Palin 'Exposes' Fox News
1/30/15 @ 2:51
1/30/15 @ 1:15
1/29/15 @ 5:31
1/29/15 @ 4:57
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm