Right Wing Leftovers - 4/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/25/2014 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck spoke at Liberty University today. There was some crying involved.
- A poll commissioned by Citizens for Community Values Action shows, shockingly, "a decline in support for same-sex marriage in Ohio."
- Robert Oscar Lopez warns S.E. Cupp not to support gay adoption because, in doing so, "we are encouraging a whole new generation of homewreckers – gays who want to be parents and figure out that the cheapest way to do it is to seduce someone of the same sex who is currently in a rocky marriage with children."
- Right-wing activists have released a Citizens’ Commission on Benghazi report. We are sure it is very informative.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer proudly declares that "I am the only conservative in America" that is willing to come to Cliven Bundy's defense.
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm