Right Wing Leftovers - 4/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/25/2014 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck spoke at Liberty University today. There was some crying involved.
- A poll commissioned by Citizens for Community Values Action shows, shockingly, "a decline in support for same-sex marriage in Ohio."
- Robert Oscar Lopez warns S.E. Cupp not to support gay adoption because, in doing so, "we are encouraging a whole new generation of homewreckers – gays who want to be parents and figure out that the cheapest way to do it is to seduce someone of the same sex who is currently in a rocky marriage with children."
- Right-wing activists have released a Citizens’ Commission on Benghazi report. We are sure it is very informative.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer proudly declares that "I am the only conservative in America" that is willing to come to Cliven Bundy's defense.
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 11:17
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 3:27
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm