Right Wing Leftovers - 4/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/25/2013 5:30 pm
- Barbara Bush says Jeb Bush should not run for the White House in 2016 because “we’ve had enough Bushes." We agree.
- Speaking of Bushes, Bryan Fischer says President Obama has been a "miserable failure" because there have been several terrorist attacks on American soil while he has been in office while there were none in the last seven years of George W. Bush's presidency. Apparently 9/11 doesn't count.
- It is Fischer's tendency to say things like that which makes us sympathetic to the guy who owns the @BryanFischer handle on Twitter and ends up suffering all the abuse that is intended for the other Fischer.
- Honestly, take a look at this "map" and tell us how anyone can think it is in any way responsible for last summer's shooting at the Family Research Council headquarters. It literally tells you nothing other than that FRC is located in Washington, DC.
- FRC prays that the Boy Scouts will reject efforts to allow openly gay scouts: "May God hear our cries for mercy and move upon a strong majority of the National Council members to stand and vote for moral purity -- for the new resolution to be rejected! May they not be moved by pressures from without or from within to do otherwise. May American boys have a Boy Scout program that helps parents inculcate moral purity in their sons, virtues that derive from God's eternal laws, from now until the Lord returns!"
- On a similar note, Jane Chastain says gay Boy Scouts cannot be "morally straight": "Since all major religions condemn the practice of homosexuality in the strongest terms, it is as impossible for young people who declare themselves to be homosexuals to keep the oath, as it is for atheists, who also are barred from becoming Boy Scouts."
- Finally, Franklin Graham calls for a tax on violent video games and movies.
Share this post
4/17/15 @ 5:35
4/17/15 @ 5:30
4/17/15 @ 12:05
4/16/15 @ 5:32
4/15/15 @ 5:33
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
John Hagee Winds Up Debunking His Own 'Blood Moons' Theory
4/6/15 @ 2:12pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am