Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/5/2011 6:47 pm
- Rep. Michele Bachmann to run for president? Could be we that lucky?
- Rick Santorum also making moves for possible presidential run.
- Susan B. Anthony List mobilizing to repeal Health Care Reform.
- Ummm ... "a former girlfriend of Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas has a deal for a 'sexually driven' memoir."
- Focus on the Family says this will probably be its last year at CPAC.
- And finally, I think this paragraph perfectly captures the tension at the heart of the conservative movement: "What annoys social conservatives and 'values voters' is the implication that such a truce would apply only to them and that fiscal conservatives and tea party activists don't face similar pressures to compromise."
Share this post
5/17/13 @ 5:29
5/15/13 @ 5:38
5/15/13 @ 4:49
5/15/13 @ 4:45
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- @joshtpm Take your pick; pretty much everyone on the Religious Right has been comparing themselves to him for years: t.co/JxfQAPI4zT4 hours ago
- E.W. Jackson says emergency federal disaster relief is unconstitutional and goes against God t.co/xROmqDoKI86 hours ago
- E.W. Jackson says God, not the fed. government, should provide aid in cases of natural disasters t.co/xROmqDoKI86 hours ago