Right Wing Leftovers - 4/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 4/24/2013 5:22 pm
- Paul Ryan’s campaign intern and Newt Gingrich’s “Ellis the Elephant” actor has been charged with extortion and cyber stalking after threatening women over nude photos.
- House Republicans and Fox News are still trying to smear Hillary Clinton over Benghazi with discredited attacks.
- CBN’s David Brody is freaked out about anti-bullying programs.
- Pamela Geller wonders if America has lost its soul after re-electing Obama.
- According to Glenn Beck’s The Blaze, Abdul Rahman Alharbi is a 2123B “armed and dangerous” terrorist… and yet they let Michelle Obama just walk in and visit him in the hospital?
- Renew America is now promoting Sandy Hook truthers.
- A Kansas public school is hosting a Creationist assembly with a representative from the Creation Truth Foundation.
- Truth In Action Ministries is out with a new short film arguing that environmentalism is a “dangerous” anti-Christian movement bent on creating a “Sovietized system of governance”:
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:32
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 4:37
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am