Right Wing Leftovers - 4/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 4/24/2013 5:22 pm
- Paul Ryan’s campaign intern and Newt Gingrich’s “Ellis the Elephant” actor has been charged with extortion and cyber stalking after threatening women over nude photos.
- House Republicans and Fox News are still trying to smear Hillary Clinton over Benghazi with discredited attacks.
- CBN’s David Brody is freaked out about anti-bullying programs.
- Pamela Geller wonders if America has lost its soul after re-electing Obama.
- According to Glenn Beck’s The Blaze, Abdul Rahman Alharbi is a 2123B “armed and dangerous” terrorist… and yet they let Michelle Obama just walk in and visit him in the hospital?
- Renew America is now promoting Sandy Hook truthers.
- A Kansas public school is hosting a Creationist assembly with a representative from the Creation Truth Foundation.
- Truth In Action Ministries is out with a new short film arguing that environmentalism is a “dangerous” anti-Christian movement bent on creating a “Sovietized system of governance”:
Share this post
3/10/14 @ 5:30
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 5:55
3/4/14 @ 6:31
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm