Right Wing Leftovers - 4/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 4/24/2013 5:22 pm
- Paul Ryan’s campaign intern and Newt Gingrich’s “Ellis the Elephant” actor has been charged with extortion and cyber stalking after threatening women over nude photos.
- House Republicans and Fox News are still trying to smear Hillary Clinton over Benghazi with discredited attacks.
- CBN’s David Brody is freaked out about anti-bullying programs.
- Pamela Geller wonders if America has lost its soul after re-electing Obama.
- According to Glenn Beck’s The Blaze, Abdul Rahman Alharbi is a 2123B “armed and dangerous” terrorist… and yet they let Michelle Obama just walk in and visit him in the hospital?
- Renew America is now promoting Sandy Hook truthers.
- A Kansas public school is hosting a Creationist assembly with a representative from the Creation Truth Foundation.
- Truth In Action Ministries is out with a new short film arguing that environmentalism is a “dangerous” anti-Christian movement bent on creating a “Sovietized system of governance”:
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 2:01
6/22/16 @ 5:30
6/21/16 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am