Right Wing Leftovers - 4/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 4/24/2013 5:22 pm
- Paul Ryan’s campaign intern and Newt Gingrich’s “Ellis the Elephant” actor has been charged with extortion and cyber stalking after threatening women over nude photos.
- House Republicans and Fox News are still trying to smear Hillary Clinton over Benghazi with discredited attacks.
- CBN’s David Brody is freaked out about anti-bullying programs.
- Pamela Geller wonders if America has lost its soul after re-electing Obama.
- According to Glenn Beck’s The Blaze, Abdul Rahman Alharbi is a 2123B “armed and dangerous” terrorist… and yet they let Michelle Obama just walk in and visit him in the hospital?
- Renew America is now promoting Sandy Hook truthers.
- A Kansas public school is hosting a Creationist assembly with a representative from the Creation Truth Foundation.
- Truth In Action Ministries is out with a new short film arguing that environmentalism is a “dangerous” anti-Christian movement bent on creating a “Sovietized system of governance”:
8/31/16 @ 5:30
Glenn Beck Says Obama's Failure To Fix Race Relations 'Will Go Down As The Biggest Missed Opportunity' In American History
8/31/16 @ 3:18
8/30/16 @ 5:30
Glenn Beck Says He'll Go To Jail Rather Than Reveal Confidential Sources In Boston Marathon Bombing Lawsuit
8/30/16 @ 1:11
8/29/16 @ 5:30
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton And Jimmy Kimmel Are Trying To Kill Me!
8/29/16 @ 5:05pm
Michael Savage: President Trump Must Violate The Civil Rights Of Liberals To Save America
8/30/16 @ 12:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm