Right Wing Leftovers - 4/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 4/24/2013 5:22 pm
- Paul Ryan’s campaign intern and Newt Gingrich’s “Ellis the Elephant” actor has been charged with extortion and cyber stalking after threatening women over nude photos.
- House Republicans and Fox News are still trying to smear Hillary Clinton over Benghazi with discredited attacks.
- CBN’s David Brody is freaked out about anti-bullying programs.
- Pamela Geller wonders if America has lost its soul after re-electing Obama.
- According to Glenn Beck’s The Blaze, Abdul Rahman Alharbi is a 2123B “armed and dangerous” terrorist… and yet they let Michelle Obama just walk in and visit him in the hospital?
- Renew America is now promoting Sandy Hook truthers.
- A Kansas public school is hosting a Creationist assembly with a representative from the Creation Truth Foundation.
- Truth In Action Ministries is out with a new short film arguing that environmentalism is a “dangerous” anti-Christian movement bent on creating a “Sovietized system of governance”:
4/29/16 @ 5:30
Paranoia-Rama: Martial Law Plot To Stop Trump, 'Covert Chemtrailing' And Agenda 21 Concentration Camps
4/29/16 @ 11:35
4/29/16 @ 11:03
4/28/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 2:30
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm