Right Wing Leftovers - 4/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/23/2013 5:31 pm
- Glenn Beck continues his efforts to expose the "disinformation campaign" surrounding the Boston Marathon bombing cover-up.
- Who is running Mark Sanford's campaign and thought that this was a good way of handling his trespassing story?
- CNN is bringing back "Crossfire" and is apparently considering Newt Gingrich for one of the slots. Sounds like a hit.
- Trinity Broadcasting Network claims that it is responsible for 36 million conversions to Christ in the past 40 years.
- Bryan Fischer seems to have caught the attention of the Anti-Defamation League but won't be issuing any sort of apology.
- Finally, after leading a filibuster in protest over the possible use of drones on US soil, Sen. Rand Paul now says that he would have supported the use of drones in the search for the Boston Marathon bombers.
Share this post
7/22/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 5:31
7/15/14 @ 5:30
Bryan Fischer Is Sick Of Being Bossed Around By A 'Little Tiny Minority' Of Belligerent, Intolerant Gay Bullies
7/15/14 @ 4:51
7/14/14 @ 5:31
7/11/14 @ 5:10
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm