Right Wing Leftovers - 4/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/23/2013 5:31 pm
- Glenn Beck continues his efforts to expose the "disinformation campaign" surrounding the Boston Marathon bombing cover-up.
- Who is running Mark Sanford's campaign and thought that this was a good way of handling his trespassing story?
- CNN is bringing back "Crossfire" and is apparently considering Newt Gingrich for one of the slots. Sounds like a hit.
- Trinity Broadcasting Network claims that it is responsible for 36 million conversions to Christ in the past 40 years.
- Bryan Fischer seems to have caught the attention of the Anti-Defamation League but won't be issuing any sort of apology.
- Finally, after leading a filibuster in protest over the possible use of drones on US soil, Sen. Rand Paul now says that he would have supported the use of drones in the search for the Boston Marathon bombers.
Share this post
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 5:30
4/11/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am