Right Wing Leftovers - 4/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/23/2012 4:36 pm
- Over the weekend, Chuck Colson passed away after having suffered a brain hemorrhage earlier this month.
- Students at Liberty University do not appear very happy with the news that Mitt Romney will be speaking at their graduation.
- Bill Donohue claims that he is getting to Jon Stewart.
- Newt Gingrich's presidential campaign is millions of dollars in debt.
- Nice timing. Liberty Counsel crows that Oklahoma is on the verge of passing personhood legislation ... days after the legislation died.
- Finally, Glenn Beck says he left his Fox News program because God told him "If you do not leave now, you will lose your soul."
Share this post
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Far-Right Pundit: Hang Officials Who Skip Netanyahu's Speech To Congress
3/2/15 @ 12:00pm
Phil Robertson Preaches To CPAC: STDs Are 'The Revenge Of The Hippies'
2/27/15 @ 2:27pm