Right Wing Leftovers - 4/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/23/2012 5:36 pm
- Over the weekend, Chuck Colson passed away after having suffered a brain hemorrhage earlier this month.
- Students at Liberty University do not appear very happy with the news that Mitt Romney will be speaking at their graduation.
- Bill Donohue claims that he is getting to Jon Stewart.
- Newt Gingrich's presidential campaign is millions of dollars in debt.
- Nice timing. Liberty Counsel crows that Oklahoma is on the verge of passing personhood legislation ... days after the legislation died.
- Finally, Glenn Beck says he left his Fox News program because God told him "If you do not leave now, you will lose your soul."
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am