Right Wing Leftovers - 4/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/23/2012 4:36 pm
- Over the weekend, Chuck Colson passed away after having suffered a brain hemorrhage earlier this month.
- Students at Liberty University do not appear very happy with the news that Mitt Romney will be speaking at their graduation.
- Bill Donohue claims that he is getting to Jon Stewart.
- Newt Gingrich's presidential campaign is millions of dollars in debt.
- Nice timing. Liberty Counsel crows that Oklahoma is on the verge of passing personhood legislation ... days after the legislation died.
- Finally, Glenn Beck says he left his Fox News program because God told him "If you do not leave now, you will lose your soul."
Share this post
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm