Right Wing Leftovers - 4/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/23/2012 5:36 pm
- Over the weekend, Chuck Colson passed away after having suffered a brain hemorrhage earlier this month.
- Students at Liberty University do not appear very happy with the news that Mitt Romney will be speaking at their graduation.
- Bill Donohue claims that he is getting to Jon Stewart.
- Newt Gingrich's presidential campaign is millions of dollars in debt.
- Nice timing. Liberty Counsel crows that Oklahoma is on the verge of passing personhood legislation ... days after the legislation died.
- Finally, Glenn Beck says he left his Fox News program because God told him "If you do not leave now, you will lose your soul."
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am