Right Wing Leftovers - 4/23/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/23/2012 5:36 pm
- Over the weekend, Chuck Colson passed away after having suffered a brain hemorrhage earlier this month.
- Students at Liberty University do not appear very happy with the news that Mitt Romney will be speaking at their graduation.
- Bill Donohue claims that he is getting to Jon Stewart.
- Newt Gingrich's presidential campaign is millions of dollars in debt.
- Nice timing. Liberty Counsel crows that Oklahoma is on the verge of passing personhood legislation ... days after the legislation died.
- Finally, Glenn Beck says he left his Fox News program because God told him "If you do not leave now, you will lose your soul."
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am