Right Wing Leftovers - 4/22/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/22/2014 4:32 pm
- In a shocking development, a poll commissioned by the Family Research Council and America Values found "that 82 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning independents" oppose gay marriage.
- The Patrick Henry Center for Individual Liberty has lost its tax-exempt status after the IRS determined that it “has shown a pattern of deliberate and consistent intervention in political campaigns."
- Todd Starnes has very clever insights.
- Any event featuring Wiley Drake and James David Manning is bound to be an exercise in insanity.
- Finally, it is more than a little ironic that J.D. Greear, a pastor speaking at the Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics Religious Liberty Commission Leadership Summit, would complain that "[p]reaching against homosexuality in our day is about as popular as preaching against slavery and racism in Charleston, South Carolina, in 1861."
Share this post
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
12/11/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm