Right Wing Leftovers - 4/22/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/22/2014 5:32 pm
- In a shocking development, a poll commissioned by the Family Research Council and America Values found "that 82 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning independents" oppose gay marriage.
- The Patrick Henry Center for Individual Liberty has lost its tax-exempt status after the IRS determined that it “has shown a pattern of deliberate and consistent intervention in political campaigns."
- Todd Starnes has very clever insights.
- Any event featuring Wiley Drake and James David Manning is bound to be an exercise in insanity.
- Finally, it is more than a little ironic that J.D. Greear, a pastor speaking at the Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics Religious Liberty Commission Leadership Summit, would complain that "[p]reaching against homosexuality in our day is about as popular as preaching against slavery and racism in Charleston, South Carolina, in 1861."
Share this post
3/31/15 @ 5:30
3/31/15 @ 3:15
3/30/15 @ 5:30
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm
Arizona Lawmaker Who Floated Mandatory Church Attendance Has A History Of Extremism
3/27/15 @ 12:20pm