Right Wing Leftovers - 4/22/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/22/2014 5:32 pm
- In a shocking development, a poll commissioned by the Family Research Council and America Values found "that 82 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning independents" oppose gay marriage.
- The Patrick Henry Center for Individual Liberty has lost its tax-exempt status after the IRS determined that it “has shown a pattern of deliberate and consistent intervention in political campaigns."
- Todd Starnes has very clever insights.
- Any event featuring Wiley Drake and James David Manning is bound to be an exercise in insanity.
- Finally, it is more than a little ironic that J.D. Greear, a pastor speaking at the Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics Religious Liberty Commission Leadership Summit, would complain that "[p]reaching against homosexuality in our day is about as popular as preaching against slavery and racism in Charleston, South Carolina, in 1861."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm