Right Wing Leftovers - 4/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/2/2014 5:32 pm
- Tristan Emmanuel attacks the "so-called Christians" who criticized him for saying that Bill Maher should be publicly flogged for blasphemy.
- Sen. Ted Cruz spoke at Liberty University today where he warned that "religious liberty has never been more under assault" blah, blah, blah.
- Matt Barber demands that the Department of Justice and the FBI "publicly repudiate the propaganda and extremism perpetrated by the Southern Poverty Law Center."
- Phyllis Schlafly will be heading to court against her own nephew in a copyright battle over the rights to the name "Schlafly."
- "Will This Be ‘The Most Viral Video For 2014′?" We have no idea, but probably not. We didn't watch it, BarbWire.
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/26/15 @ 10:50
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm