Right Wing Leftovers - 4/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/2/2014 5:32 pm
- Tristan Emmanuel attacks the "so-called Christians" who criticized him for saying that Bill Maher should be publicly flogged for blasphemy.
- Sen. Ted Cruz spoke at Liberty University today where he warned that "religious liberty has never been more under assault" blah, blah, blah.
- Matt Barber demands that the Department of Justice and the FBI "publicly repudiate the propaganda and extremism perpetrated by the Southern Poverty Law Center."
- Phyllis Schlafly will be heading to court against her own nephew in a copyright battle over the rights to the name "Schlafly."
- "Will This Be ‘The Most Viral Video For 2014′?" We have no idea, but probably not. We didn't watch it, BarbWire.
4/29/16 @ 5:30
Paranoia-Rama: Martial Law Plot To Stop Trump, 'Covert Chemtrailing' And Agenda 21 Concentration Camps
4/29/16 @ 11:35
4/29/16 @ 11:03
4/28/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 2:30
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm