Right Wing Leftovers - 4/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/2/2014 5:32 pm
- Tristan Emmanuel attacks the "so-called Christians" who criticized him for saying that Bill Maher should be publicly flogged for blasphemy.
- Sen. Ted Cruz spoke at Liberty University today where he warned that "religious liberty has never been more under assault" blah, blah, blah.
- Matt Barber demands that the Department of Justice and the FBI "publicly repudiate the propaganda and extremism perpetrated by the Southern Poverty Law Center."
- Phyllis Schlafly will be heading to court against her own nephew in a copyright battle over the rights to the name "Schlafly."
- "Will This Be ‘The Most Viral Video For 2014′?" We have no idea, but probably not. We didn't watch it, BarbWire.
Share this post
10/6/15 @ 5:30
10/5/15 @ 5:30
10/2/15 @ 5:30
10/2/15 @ 11:31
10/1/15 @ 5:30
9/30/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am