Right Wing Leftovers - 4/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/2/2013 5:30 pm
- The Catholic League comes to Ben Carson's defense, saying "Dr. Carson is a good man who was framed. It’s the sexologists and the Ivy Leaguers who need to explain themselves."
- Presumably, Michele Bachmann regrets hiring Peter Waldron.
- Regina Griggs of PFOX says that "as the mother of a homosexual child," she understands how Sen. Rob Portman is feeling but "as a responsible parent I must stand firm in my belief that marriage must remain as that of a man and a woman."
- If The Blaze is going to mock President Obama for going 2 for 22 and being bad at basketball, it should at least know something about the sport and not say things like "that means Obama only made about 9 percent of the overall dunks he attempted."
- Robert Spencer has a new book coming out. Take one guess what it is about.
- The Florida Family Policy Council's John Stemberger has launched a new group called OnMyHonor.net aimed at preventing the Boy Scouts from allowing gay members and troop leaders.
- Finally, Ken Hutcherson is calling on Christians and Republican voters to rise up and demand that RNC Chairman Reince Priebus resign.
Share this post
6/30/15 @ 5:31
6/29/15 @ 5:30
6/25/15 @ 5:31
6/23/15 @ 5:31
6/22/15 @ 5:30
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm