Right Wing Leftovers - 4/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/2/2013 5:30 pm
- The Catholic League comes to Ben Carson's defense, saying "Dr. Carson is a good man who was framed. It’s the sexologists and the Ivy Leaguers who need to explain themselves."
- Presumably, Michele Bachmann regrets hiring Peter Waldron.
- Regina Griggs of PFOX says that "as the mother of a homosexual child," she understands how Sen. Rob Portman is feeling but "as a responsible parent I must stand firm in my belief that marriage must remain as that of a man and a woman."
- If The Blaze is going to mock President Obama for going 2 for 22 and being bad at basketball, it should at least know something about the sport and not say things like "that means Obama only made about 9 percent of the overall dunks he attempted."
- Robert Spencer has a new book coming out. Take one guess what it is about.
- The Florida Family Policy Council's John Stemberger has launched a new group called OnMyHonor.net aimed at preventing the Boy Scouts from allowing gay members and troop leaders.
- Finally, Ken Hutcherson is calling on Christians and Republican voters to rise up and demand that RNC Chairman Reince Priebus resign.
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm