Right Wing Leftovers - 4/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/2/2012 4:49 pm
- Chuck Colson was hospitalized over the weekend where "he had successful surgery ... to remove a pool of clotted blood from the surface of his brain."
- Jennifer Roback Morse says the NOM documents "are showing that Brian Brown is basically a strategic genius."
- Kevin McCullough says that "Trayvon Martin was not shot because he was black" but because "in recent months, skinny tall guys in hoodies had been terrorizing the homeowners in the area."
- Linda Harvey offers up 10 reasons to walk out on 'Day of Silence.'
- Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton asserts that "same-sex 'marriage' advocates have largely gained their ground through deception, emotional manipulation and ...have manipulated us by high-jacking civil rights language for their own narrow purposes."
- Bryan Fischer proclaims "that by nature people are conservatives. They have to be brainwashed in order to believe the swill that liberals dish out. Conservatism is our default view of life, because it is natural, normal and rational."
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm