Right Wing Leftovers - 4/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/2/2012 5:49 pm
- Chuck Colson was hospitalized over the weekend where "he had successful surgery ... to remove a pool of clotted blood from the surface of his brain."
- Jennifer Roback Morse says the NOM documents "are showing that Brian Brown is basically a strategic genius."
- Kevin McCullough says that "Trayvon Martin was not shot because he was black" but because "in recent months, skinny tall guys in hoodies had been terrorizing the homeowners in the area."
- Linda Harvey offers up 10 reasons to walk out on 'Day of Silence.'
- Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton asserts that "same-sex 'marriage' advocates have largely gained their ground through deception, emotional manipulation and ...have manipulated us by high-jacking civil rights language for their own narrow purposes."
- Bryan Fischer proclaims "that by nature people are conservatives. They have to be brainwashed in order to believe the swill that liberals dish out. Conservatism is our default view of life, because it is natural, normal and rational."
Share this post
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm