Right Wing Leftovers - 4/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/2/2012 5:49 pm
- Chuck Colson was hospitalized over the weekend where "he had successful surgery ... to remove a pool of clotted blood from the surface of his brain."
- Jennifer Roback Morse says the NOM documents "are showing that Brian Brown is basically a strategic genius."
- Kevin McCullough says that "Trayvon Martin was not shot because he was black" but because "in recent months, skinny tall guys in hoodies had been terrorizing the homeowners in the area."
- Linda Harvey offers up 10 reasons to walk out on 'Day of Silence.'
- Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton asserts that "same-sex 'marriage' advocates have largely gained their ground through deception, emotional manipulation and ...have manipulated us by high-jacking civil rights language for their own narrow purposes."
- Bryan Fischer proclaims "that by nature people are conservatives. They have to be brainwashed in order to believe the swill that liberals dish out. Conservatism is our default view of life, because it is natural, normal and rational."
Share this post
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Fischer: The Sale Of Bacon Proves That America Is A Christian Nation
9/16/14 @ 11:38am