Right Wing Leftovers - 4/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/2/2012 5:49 pm
- Chuck Colson was hospitalized over the weekend where "he had successful surgery ... to remove a pool of clotted blood from the surface of his brain."
- Jennifer Roback Morse says the NOM documents "are showing that Brian Brown is basically a strategic genius."
- Kevin McCullough says that "Trayvon Martin was not shot because he was black" but because "in recent months, skinny tall guys in hoodies had been terrorizing the homeowners in the area."
- Linda Harvey offers up 10 reasons to walk out on 'Day of Silence.'
- Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton asserts that "same-sex 'marriage' advocates have largely gained their ground through deception, emotional manipulation and ...have manipulated us by high-jacking civil rights language for their own narrow purposes."
- Bryan Fischer proclaims "that by nature people are conservatives. They have to be brainwashed in order to believe the swill that liberals dish out. Conservatism is our default view of life, because it is natural, normal and rational."
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm