Right Wing Leftovers - 4/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/2/2012 5:49 pm
- Chuck Colson was hospitalized over the weekend where "he had successful surgery ... to remove a pool of clotted blood from the surface of his brain."
- Jennifer Roback Morse says the NOM documents "are showing that Brian Brown is basically a strategic genius."
- Kevin McCullough says that "Trayvon Martin was not shot because he was black" but because "in recent months, skinny tall guys in hoodies had been terrorizing the homeowners in the area."
- Linda Harvey offers up 10 reasons to walk out on 'Day of Silence.'
- Focus on the Family's Glenn Stanton asserts that "same-sex 'marriage' advocates have largely gained their ground through deception, emotional manipulation and ...have manipulated us by high-jacking civil rights language for their own narrow purposes."
- Bryan Fischer proclaims "that by nature people are conservatives. They have to be brainwashed in order to believe the swill that liberals dish out. Conservatism is our default view of life, because it is natural, normal and rational."
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am