Right Wing Leftovers - 4/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/19/2013 5:30 pm
- Jeffrey Kuhner says "leftists have perpetrated most terrorist atrocities in America."
- Rick Green echos that idea and wonders if Democrats should be banned from owning guns.
- Rep. Louie Gohmert is so in tune with the Religious Right that he is filling in for FRC's Tony Perkins on his radio broadcast today.
- Os Hillman says gay rights are not equal to civil rights because being black is not a sin.
- Finally, James Robison links the Boston bombing to legalized abortion: "While Americans and freedom loving people around the world openly express their horror at the heartless destruction of the innocent, should we not examine our own hearts as a people? Our great nation has silently allowed the termination of more than fifty million little innocent lives to be taken in the wombs of their mothers. Hitler murdered over eleven million people in the Holocaust, and Stalin almost twenty million. America has doubled that and the casualties are still mounting."
Share this post
10/6/15 @ 5:30
10/5/15 @ 5:30
John Hagee Was Saved By An Angel But Couldn't Save A Woman From Demon Possession Brought On By 'The Exorcist'
10/5/15 @ 11:33
10/2/15 @ 5:30
10/1/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am