Right Wing Leftovers - 4/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/19/2013 4:30 pm
- Jeffrey Kuhner says "leftists have perpetrated most terrorist atrocities in America."
- Rick Green echos that idea and wonders if Democrats should be banned from owning guns.
- Rep. Louie Gohmert is so in tune with the Religious Right that he is filling in for FRC's Tony Perkins on his radio broadcast today.
- Os Hillman says gay rights are not equal to civil rights because being black is not a sin.
- Finally, James Robison links the Boston bombing to legalized abortion: "While Americans and freedom loving people around the world openly express their horror at the heartless destruction of the innocent, should we not examine our own hearts as a people? Our great nation has silently allowed the termination of more than fifty million little innocent lives to be taken in the wombs of their mothers. Hitler murdered over eleven million people in the Holocaust, and Stalin almost twenty million. America has doubled that and the casualties are still mounting."
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
1/21/15 @ 5:32
1/20/15 @ 5:30
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm