Right Wing Leftovers - 4/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/19/2013 5:30 pm
- Jeffrey Kuhner says "leftists have perpetrated most terrorist atrocities in America."
- Rick Green echos that idea and wonders if Democrats should be banned from owning guns.
- Rep. Louie Gohmert is so in tune with the Religious Right that he is filling in for FRC's Tony Perkins on his radio broadcast today.
- Os Hillman says gay rights are not equal to civil rights because being black is not a sin.
- Finally, James Robison links the Boston bombing to legalized abortion: "While Americans and freedom loving people around the world openly express their horror at the heartless destruction of the innocent, should we not examine our own hearts as a people? Our great nation has silently allowed the termination of more than fifty million little innocent lives to be taken in the wombs of their mothers. Hitler murdered over eleven million people in the Holocaust, and Stalin almost twenty million. America has doubled that and the casualties are still mounting."
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm