Right Wing Leftovers - 4/18/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 4/18/2013 5:35 pm
- Things just keep getting better for Michele Bachmann.
- Anti-Semitic slurs are probably not helping the GOP’s rebranding effort.
- Here’s someone who won’t be featured anytime soon in NOM’s Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance.
- In case you haven’t already lost faith in Congress, Republican congressman Jeff Duncan is now citing the Drudge Report as a “reputable news source.”
- Quote of the day from Don Feder: “Our president isn't about border security or national security or protecting the lives of innocent Americans (for whom he is largely indifferent, when an election isn't pending), but disarming innocent Americans, multi-cultural sensitivity, Muslim outreach, fighting negative stereotypes of Islam and giving great photo ops.”
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
6/30/15 @ 5:31
6/29/15 @ 5:30
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm