Right Wing Leftovers - 4/18/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 4/18/2013 5:35 pm
- Things just keep getting better for Michele Bachmann.
- Anti-Semitic slurs are probably not helping the GOP’s rebranding effort.
- Here’s someone who won’t be featured anytime soon in NOM’s Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance.
- In case you haven’t already lost faith in Congress, Republican congressman Jeff Duncan is now citing the Drudge Report as a “reputable news source.”
- Quote of the day from Don Feder: “Our president isn't about border security or national security or protecting the lives of innocent Americans (for whom he is largely indifferent, when an election isn't pending), but disarming innocent Americans, multi-cultural sensitivity, Muslim outreach, fighting negative stereotypes of Islam and giving great photo ops.”
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm