Right Wing Leftovers - 4/18/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 4/18/2013 5:35 pm
- Things just keep getting better for Michele Bachmann.
- Anti-Semitic slurs are probably not helping the GOP’s rebranding effort.
- Here’s someone who won’t be featured anytime soon in NOM’s Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance.
- In case you haven’t already lost faith in Congress, Republican congressman Jeff Duncan is now citing the Drudge Report as a “reputable news source.”
- Quote of the day from Don Feder: “Our president isn't about border security or national security or protecting the lives of innocent Americans (for whom he is largely indifferent, when an election isn't pending), but disarming innocent Americans, multi-cultural sensitivity, Muslim outreach, fighting negative stereotypes of Islam and giving great photo ops.”
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
Jim Bakker Preparing To Go To Jail Again, This Time Because Of Jade Helm 15
8/14/15 @ 3:20pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm