Right Wing Leftovers - 4/18/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 4/18/2013 4:35 pm
- Things just keep getting better for Michele Bachmann.
- Anti-Semitic slurs are probably not helping the GOP’s rebranding effort.
- Here’s someone who won’t be featured anytime soon in NOM’s Marriage Anti-Defamation Alliance.
- In case you haven’t already lost faith in Congress, Republican congressman Jeff Duncan is now citing the Drudge Report as a “reputable news source.”
- Quote of the day from Don Feder: “Our president isn't about border security or national security or protecting the lives of innocent Americans (for whom he is largely indifferent, when an election isn't pending), but disarming innocent Americans, multi-cultural sensitivity, Muslim outreach, fighting negative stereotypes of Islam and giving great photo ops.”
Share this post
The Obama-Soros Conspiracy To Nuke America And Kill 300 Million People Exposed!
11/21/13 @ 4:15pm
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Derbyshire: 12 Years A Slave Is 'Abolitionist Porn'
11/22/13 @ 1:40pm
RWW YouTube Account Offline Again After Klingenschmitt Files More Bogus Claims
11/21/13 @ 2:00pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm