Right Wing Leftovers - 4/18/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/18/2012 5:39 pm
- A week after ending his presidential campaign, a fundraising letter from Rick Santorum arrived in Iowa mailboxes saying "It truly frightens me to think what’ll happen if Mitt Romney is the nominee."
- That should make for an interesting conversations with Santorum meets with Romney to discuss the possibility of an endorsement.
- Meanwhile, Newt Gingrich is staying in the race because he "owes it to the conservative movement to stay in."
- Chuck Colson has reportedly taken a turn for the worse and those close to him say he is near death.
- Tom Ridge will probably soon find himself under attack from the Religious Right for saying the GOP needs to stop being anti-gay.
- This Cincinnati Enquirer profile of Janet Porter and the other anti-choice activists behind Ohio's "Heartbeat Bill" reports that one of the other ideas considered a proposal to ban abortion "when a fetus sucked its thumb in the womb."
- Finally, Cliff Kincaid says "the notion of Obama as an 'extreme secularist,' if not a dictator wannabe, is widely shared within the Catholic Church."
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- .@jmattbarber @irritatedwoman Except Dobson's application wasn't "rejected." That article even acknowledges that it was approved.7 hours ago
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS1 day ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.1 day ago