Right Wing Leftovers - 4/17/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/17/2014 5:30 pm
- Gov. Bobby Jindal will be the commencement speaker at Liberty University next month.
- Michael Farris is now bravely trying to distance himself from Doug Phillips.
- NOM is organizing its second annual "March for Marriage" because "we must show that we will not be intimidated by the thought-police-bullies intent on silencing us so they can push their agenda down America's throat!" Good luck with that.
- FRC prays against legalized pot: "May state policies which encourage marijuana use, which serve as a gateway to more harmful drugs and addiction, and that benefit only drug peddlers, be reversed! May those in authority, especially parents, set an example and train our youth to reject mind altering drugs that are dangerous to everyone (Lk 12:35-40; Rom 12:1; 1 Cor 6:12-20; Eph 5:18)."
- Matt Barber is predictably upset by the release of a postage stamp honoring Harvey Milk.
- Finally, Steven Camarota of the Center for Immigration Studies says it "would help the Republicans a lot" if the number of legal immigrants allowed into America was reduced by 70% or so.
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm