Right Wing Leftovers - 4/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/17/2013 5:30 pm
- The Family Research Council is organizing a "Stand With Scouts Sunday" event to be held on May 5.
- Erik Rush's insistence that he was being sarcastic when he called for all Muslims to be killed in response to the Boston Marathon bombing is laughable to anyone familiar with his history of radical rhetoric.
- On his radio program today, Glenn Beck hinted at possible plans to open a Washington, DC bureau of The Blaze in order to apply for White House credentials.
- Sen. Marco Rubio gets a first hand look of what it is like dealing with the Right's misinformation machine.
- Things are not going well for Mark Sanford.
- Finally, Rick Joyner explains that Christians should not fear being the victims of a terrorist attack because if they die, they get to go straight to Heaven.
Share this post
9/18/14 @ 5:30
9/18/14 @ 12:20
9/17/14 @ 5:32
9/16/14 @ 5:34
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm