Right Wing Leftovers - 4/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/17/2013 5:30 pm
- The Family Research Council is organizing a "Stand With Scouts Sunday" event to be held on May 5.
- Erik Rush's insistence that he was being sarcastic when he called for all Muslims to be killed in response to the Boston Marathon bombing is laughable to anyone familiar with his history of radical rhetoric.
- On his radio program today, Glenn Beck hinted at possible plans to open a Washington, DC bureau of The Blaze in order to apply for White House credentials.
- Sen. Marco Rubio gets a first hand look of what it is like dealing with the Right's misinformation machine.
- Things are not going well for Mark Sanford.
- Finally, Rick Joyner explains that Christians should not fear being the victims of a terrorist attack because if they die, they get to go straight to Heaven.
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 5:30
4/27/16 @ 5:31
4/26/16 @ 5:30
4/25/16 @ 5:31
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm