Right Wing Leftovers - 4/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/17/2013 4:30 pm
- The Family Research Council is organizing a "Stand With Scouts Sunday" event to be held on May 5.
- Erik Rush's insistence that he was being sarcastic when he called for all Muslims to be killed in response to the Boston Marathon bombing is laughable to anyone familiar with his history of radical rhetoric.
- On his radio program today, Glenn Beck hinted at possible plans to open a Washington, DC bureau of The Blaze in order to apply for White House credentials.
- Sen. Marco Rubio gets a first hand look of what it is like dealing with the Right's misinformation machine.
- Things are not going well for Mark Sanford.
- Finally, Rick Joyner explains that Christians should not fear being the victims of a terrorist attack because if they die, they get to go straight to Heaven.
Share this post
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/17/14 @ 3:05
12/16/14 @ 5:33
12/16/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm