Right Wing Leftovers - 4/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/17/2013 5:30 pm
- The Family Research Council is organizing a "Stand With Scouts Sunday" event to be held on May 5.
- Erik Rush's insistence that he was being sarcastic when he called for all Muslims to be killed in response to the Boston Marathon bombing is laughable to anyone familiar with his history of radical rhetoric.
- On his radio program today, Glenn Beck hinted at possible plans to open a Washington, DC bureau of The Blaze in order to apply for White House credentials.
- Sen. Marco Rubio gets a first hand look of what it is like dealing with the Right's misinformation machine.
- Things are not going well for Mark Sanford.
- Finally, Rick Joyner explains that Christians should not fear being the victims of a terrorist attack because if they die, they get to go straight to Heaven.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 12:12
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 4:45
10/23/14 @ 10:50
10/22/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am