Right Wing Leftovers - 4/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/17/2012 5:36 pm
- In a conference call with supporters last night, Rick Santorum pointedly declined to endorse Mitt Romney.
- Harry Jackson continues to defend NOM.
- Robert Knight says that President Obama quoting Ronald Reagan is "like Pee Wee Herman quoting Chuck Norris."
- The AFA encourages parents to "de-politicize the learning environment" by keeping their kids home from school on the Day of Silence.
- Patrick Mahoney is organizing a prayer and racial reconciliation meeting in response to the Trayvon Martin shooting "in which members of different races will wash each other's feet as a sign of humility, forgiveness and healing."
- Finally, we have to wonder how this fits in with the Religious Right's narrative that it is the media that will attack Mitt Romney's Mormon faith.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am