Right Wing Leftovers - 4/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/17/2012 4:36 pm
- In a conference call with supporters last night, Rick Santorum pointedly declined to endorse Mitt Romney.
- Harry Jackson continues to defend NOM.
- Robert Knight says that President Obama quoting Ronald Reagan is "like Pee Wee Herman quoting Chuck Norris."
- The AFA encourages parents to "de-politicize the learning environment" by keeping their kids home from school on the Day of Silence.
- Patrick Mahoney is organizing a prayer and racial reconciliation meeting in response to the Trayvon Martin shooting "in which members of different races will wash each other's feet as a sign of humility, forgiveness and healing."
- Finally, we have to wonder how this fits in with the Religious Right's narrative that it is the media that will attack Mitt Romney's Mormon faith.
Share this post
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
11/17/15 @ 5:30
11/16/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm