Right Wing Leftovers - 4/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/17/2012 5:36 pm
- In a conference call with supporters last night, Rick Santorum pointedly declined to endorse Mitt Romney.
- Harry Jackson continues to defend NOM.
- Robert Knight says that President Obama quoting Ronald Reagan is "like Pee Wee Herman quoting Chuck Norris."
- The AFA encourages parents to "de-politicize the learning environment" by keeping their kids home from school on the Day of Silence.
- Patrick Mahoney is organizing a prayer and racial reconciliation meeting in response to the Trayvon Martin shooting "in which members of different races will wash each other's feet as a sign of humility, forgiveness and healing."
- Finally, we have to wonder how this fits in with the Religious Right's narrative that it is the media that will attack Mitt Romney's Mormon faith.
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm