Right Wing Leftovers - 4/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/17/2012 5:36 pm
- In a conference call with supporters last night, Rick Santorum pointedly declined to endorse Mitt Romney.
- Harry Jackson continues to defend NOM.
- Robert Knight says that President Obama quoting Ronald Reagan is "like Pee Wee Herman quoting Chuck Norris."
- The AFA encourages parents to "de-politicize the learning environment" by keeping their kids home from school on the Day of Silence.
- Patrick Mahoney is organizing a prayer and racial reconciliation meeting in response to the Trayvon Martin shooting "in which members of different races will wash each other's feet as a sign of humility, forgiveness and healing."
- Finally, we have to wonder how this fits in with the Religious Right's narrative that it is the media that will attack Mitt Romney's Mormon faith.
Share this post
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm