Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/21/2010 6:41 pm
- Pat Buchanan says that with the vote to repeal DADT, "the world has turned upside down."
- FRC says you should donate to their organization because God "has called us to shape public policy as it pertains to the family and human life, based on Biblical principles [and] He has called FRC to serve and to lead, even when others attack us for speaking the truth."
- Nobody seems to be able to understand just what Newsweek was thinking when it made its "Faces of the Christian Right" list.
- Peter LaBarbera says he'd still love his children if they were gay but it wouldn't stop from pursuing his anti-gay agenda.
- Finally, the quote of the day from - who else? - Bryan Fischer: "President Obama wants to give the entire land mass of the United States of America back to the Indians. He wants Indian tribes to be our new overlords."
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm