Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/21/2010 6:41 pm
- Pat Buchanan says that with the vote to repeal DADT, "the world has turned upside down."
- FRC says you should donate to their organization because God "has called us to shape public policy as it pertains to the family and human life, based on Biblical principles [and] He has called FRC to serve and to lead, even when others attack us for speaking the truth."
- Nobody seems to be able to understand just what Newsweek was thinking when it made its "Faces of the Christian Right" list.
- Peter LaBarbera says he'd still love his children if they were gay but it wouldn't stop from pursuing his anti-gay agenda.
- Finally, the quote of the day from - who else? - Bryan Fischer: "President Obama wants to give the entire land mass of the United States of America back to the Indians. He wants Indian tribes to be our new overlords."
6/22/16 @ 11:30
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am