Right Wing Leftovers - 4/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/15/2014 4:30 pm
- After finally being allowed to enter Canada, Peter LaBarbera got himself arrested for displaying anti-gay and anti-abortion posters and handing out literature on a college campus and then refusing to leave.
- Glenn Beck says that Congressional candidate Barry Loudermilk reminds him a lot of David Barton (and he thinks that is a good thing.)
- Rep. Michele Bachmann will speak at Liberty University tomorrow.
- In the wake of the Brendan Eich controversy, anti-gay activists are calling on Mozilla "to make a clear statement to its employees as to whether this incident is a dog whistle to all pro-marriage, pro-family, pro-life and religious employees and talent to vacate the company or will Mozilla ensure a truly diverse and safe workplace environment for them."
- We hate to break it to you, Lee Duigon, but nobody is afraid of you; they are mocking you.
- Finally, Matt Barber tells a Christian publishing company that is reportedly going to publish a book by a gay Christian that it can "no longer call yourself a Christian publishing company. Call yourself a secular publishing company or an anti-Christian publishing company, because what they are doing here is counter biblical, it's anti- Christian and it flies in the face of God's teaching on sexual morality."
Share this post
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
1/21/15 @ 5:32
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm