Right Wing Leftovers - 4/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/15/2014 5:30 pm
- After finally being allowed to enter Canada, Peter LaBarbera got himself arrested for displaying anti-gay and anti-abortion posters and handing out literature on a college campus and then refusing to leave.
- Glenn Beck says that Congressional candidate Barry Loudermilk reminds him a lot of David Barton (and he thinks that is a good thing.)
- Rep. Michele Bachmann will speak at Liberty University tomorrow.
- In the wake of the Brendan Eich controversy, anti-gay activists are calling on Mozilla "to make a clear statement to its employees as to whether this incident is a dog whistle to all pro-marriage, pro-family, pro-life and religious employees and talent to vacate the company or will Mozilla ensure a truly diverse and safe workplace environment for them."
- We hate to break it to you, Lee Duigon, but nobody is afraid of you; they are mocking you.
- Finally, Matt Barber tells a Christian publishing company that is reportedly going to publish a book by a gay Christian that it can "no longer call yourself a Christian publishing company. Call yourself a secular publishing company or an anti-Christian publishing company, because what they are doing here is counter biblical, it's anti- Christian and it flies in the face of God's teaching on sexual morality."
Share this post
7/23/14 @ 5:31
7/23/14 @ 10:29
7/22/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 10:55
7/15/14 @ 5:30
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm