Right Wing Leftovers - 4/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/15/2014 5:30 pm
- After finally being allowed to enter Canada, Peter LaBarbera got himself arrested for displaying anti-gay and anti-abortion posters and handing out literature on a college campus and then refusing to leave.
- Glenn Beck says that Congressional candidate Barry Loudermilk reminds him a lot of David Barton (and he thinks that is a good thing.)
- Rep. Michele Bachmann will speak at Liberty University tomorrow.
- In the wake of the Brendan Eich controversy, anti-gay activists are calling on Mozilla "to make a clear statement to its employees as to whether this incident is a dog whistle to all pro-marriage, pro-family, pro-life and religious employees and talent to vacate the company or will Mozilla ensure a truly diverse and safe workplace environment for them."
- We hate to break it to you, Lee Duigon, but nobody is afraid of you; they are mocking you.
- Finally, Matt Barber tells a Christian publishing company that is reportedly going to publish a book by a gay Christian that it can "no longer call yourself a Christian publishing company. Call yourself a secular publishing company or an anti-Christian publishing company, because what they are doing here is counter biblical, it's anti- Christian and it flies in the face of God's teaching on sexual morality."
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/25/15 @ 11:04
3/24/15 @ 5:30
3/23/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm