Right Wing Leftovers - 4/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/15/2014 4:30 pm
- After finally being allowed to enter Canada, Peter LaBarbera got himself arrested for displaying anti-gay and anti-abortion posters and handing out literature on a college campus and then refusing to leave.
- Glenn Beck says that Congressional candidate Barry Loudermilk reminds him a lot of David Barton (and he thinks that is a good thing.)
- Rep. Michele Bachmann will speak at Liberty University tomorrow.
- In the wake of the Brendan Eich controversy, anti-gay activists are calling on Mozilla "to make a clear statement to its employees as to whether this incident is a dog whistle to all pro-marriage, pro-family, pro-life and religious employees and talent to vacate the company or will Mozilla ensure a truly diverse and safe workplace environment for them."
- We hate to break it to you, Lee Duigon, but nobody is afraid of you; they are mocking you.
- Finally, Matt Barber tells a Christian publishing company that is reportedly going to publish a book by a gay Christian that it can "no longer call yourself a Christian publishing company. Call yourself a secular publishing company or an anti-Christian publishing company, because what they are doing here is counter biblical, it's anti- Christian and it flies in the face of God's teaching on sexual morality."
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am