Right Wing Leftovers - 4/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/12/2013 4:30 pm
- Richard Land is set to become the president of the Southern Evangelical Seminary, where he intends to "produce an ever increasing number of graduates who will be the green berets and paratroopers of God’s army."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt explains that Margaret Thatcher was a Christian because she supported capitalism, just like Jesus.
- Tucker Carlson says he is a Christian and an Episcopalian "but I truly despise the Episcopal Church in a lot of ways."
- FRC prays that God will protect us from North Korea: "God, please intervene! Our brazen sins make us vulnerable despite our nation's great military power. Our leaders' perspectives are clouded, only you can navigate our nation though these deep waters. May we rush to repent and obey your word! Watch over our friends. Be our Fortress and direct our civilian and military leaders."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says "Glenn Beck has completely lost his marbles" for supporting gay marriage:
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
Fischer: You'll Never 'Find A More Directly Demonic Energy Than When You Deal With The Homosexual Agenda'
1/26/15 @ 4:12
1/26/15 @ 3:17
1/26/15 @ 1:12
1/23/15 @ 5:33
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm