Right Wing Leftovers - 4/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/12/2013 5:30 pm
- Richard Land is set to become the president of the Southern Evangelical Seminary, where he intends to "produce an ever increasing number of graduates who will be the green berets and paratroopers of God’s army."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt explains that Margaret Thatcher was a Christian because she supported capitalism, just like Jesus.
- Tucker Carlson says he is a Christian and an Episcopalian "but I truly despise the Episcopal Church in a lot of ways."
- FRC prays that God will protect us from North Korea: "God, please intervene! Our brazen sins make us vulnerable despite our nation's great military power. Our leaders' perspectives are clouded, only you can navigate our nation though these deep waters. May we rush to repent and obey your word! Watch over our friends. Be our Fortress and direct our civilian and military leaders."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says "Glenn Beck has completely lost his marbles" for supporting gay marriage:
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
Beck: Don't Join The Military Because 'We Have A Chance Of Losing Our Country In the Next Two To Three Years'
10/31/14 @ 1:53
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:32
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/29/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm