Right Wing Leftovers - 4/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/12/2013 5:30 pm
- Richard Land is set to become the president of the Southern Evangelical Seminary, where he intends to "produce an ever increasing number of graduates who will be the green berets and paratroopers of God’s army."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt explains that Margaret Thatcher was a Christian because she supported capitalism, just like Jesus.
- Tucker Carlson says he is a Christian and an Episcopalian "but I truly despise the Episcopal Church in a lot of ways."
- FRC prays that God will protect us from North Korea: "God, please intervene! Our brazen sins make us vulnerable despite our nation's great military power. Our leaders' perspectives are clouded, only you can navigate our nation though these deep waters. May we rush to repent and obey your word! Watch over our friends. Be our Fortress and direct our civilian and military leaders."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says "Glenn Beck has completely lost his marbles" for supporting gay marriage:
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/18/14 @ 1:20
Irony Alert: Beck Tells Candidates They Had 'Better Learn About Who The People Are You're Standing Next To'
4/18/14 @ 12:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am