Right Wing Leftovers - 4/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/12/2013 4:30 pm
- Richard Land is set to become the president of the Southern Evangelical Seminary, where he intends to "produce an ever increasing number of graduates who will be the green berets and paratroopers of God’s army."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt explains that Margaret Thatcher was a Christian because she supported capitalism, just like Jesus.
- Tucker Carlson says he is a Christian and an Episcopalian "but I truly despise the Episcopal Church in a lot of ways."
- FRC prays that God will protect us from North Korea: "God, please intervene! Our brazen sins make us vulnerable despite our nation's great military power. Our leaders' perspectives are clouded, only you can navigate our nation though these deep waters. May we rush to repent and obey your word! Watch over our friends. Be our Fortress and direct our civilian and military leaders."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says "Glenn Beck has completely lost his marbles" for supporting gay marriage:
Share this post
12/22/14 @ 11:30
Klingenschmitt Opposes New Jersey Mosque Because Muhammad Was A False Prophet Who Should Have Been Stoned To Death
12/22/14 @ 11:24
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/19/14 @ 4:33
12/19/14 @ 1:53
12/19/14 @ 12:10
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm