Right Wing Leftovers - 4/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/12/2013 5:30 pm
- Richard Land is set to become the president of the Southern Evangelical Seminary, where he intends to "produce an ever increasing number of graduates who will be the green berets and paratroopers of God’s army."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt explains that Margaret Thatcher was a Christian because she supported capitalism, just like Jesus.
- Tucker Carlson says he is a Christian and an Episcopalian "but I truly despise the Episcopal Church in a lot of ways."
- FRC prays that God will protect us from North Korea: "God, please intervene! Our brazen sins make us vulnerable despite our nation's great military power. Our leaders' perspectives are clouded, only you can navigate our nation though these deep waters. May we rush to repent and obey your word! Watch over our friends. Be our Fortress and direct our civilian and military leaders."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says "Glenn Beck has completely lost his marbles" for supporting gay marriage:
5/24/16 @ 5:30
Glenn Beck Plans To Bring The Greatest Conservative Thinkers Together To Lay Out 'A 100-Year Plan' To Save America
5/24/16 @ 2:58
5/23/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 3:45
5/20/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm