Right Wing Leftovers - 4/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/1/2014 5:30 pm
- Judith Reisman says that AIDS victims should file a class action lawsuit against condom manufacturers on the grounds that condoms "are not effectively designed to protect from disease those people who engage in sodomy."
- "Kids Are Humans, Not Machines" reports a helpful new anti-Common Core documentary produced by Mike Farris and his Home School Legal Defense Association.
- Matt Barber says that President Obama "has committed multiple offenses that taken by themselves are impeachable."
- Ralph Reed and Russell Moore have written a joint op-ed supporting of immigration reform as a "moral imperative."
- Finally, it is a little odd to watch conspiracy theorist Glenn Beck spend an entire segment mocking other people for believing crazy conspiracy theories.
5/26/16 @ 1:42
'I Think It's Wrong': Glenn Beck Doesn't Even Believe His Own Conspiracy Theory About The Clinton Email Controversy
5/25/16 @ 3:49
5/24/16 @ 5:30
Glenn Beck Plans To Bring The Greatest Conservative Thinkers Together To Lay Out 'A 100-Year Plan' To Save America
5/24/16 @ 2:58
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm