Right Wing Leftovers - 4/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/1/2013 5:30 pm
- After 42 years, Liberty University gets its first female commencement speaker: Fox News correspondent (and LU alum) Shannon Bream.
- In a shocking development, Religious Right activists and candidates don't think the GOP should moderate its stance on social issues.
- Matt Barber says gay marriage is "like taking a rotten apple, spray-painting it orange, and then calling it an orange. 'Same-sex marriage' is no more real marriage then a rotten apple is an orange. It’s mock marriage."
- Scott Lively is apparently very hurt by a recent article about him in Boston Magazine.
- Finally, Buster Wilson defends the AFA's practice of boycotting companies: "Will God be ok with us willfully making a purchase, or purchases from a business that we KNOW will use that same money we are stewards over to help create an 'in your face' action against God?"
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am