Right Wing Leftovers - 4/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/1/2013 5:30 pm
- After 42 years, Liberty University gets its first female commencement speaker: Fox News correspondent (and LU alum) Shannon Bream.
- In a shocking development, Religious Right activists and candidates don't think the GOP should moderate its stance on social issues.
- Matt Barber says gay marriage is "like taking a rotten apple, spray-painting it orange, and then calling it an orange. 'Same-sex marriage' is no more real marriage then a rotten apple is an orange. It’s mock marriage."
- Scott Lively is apparently very hurt by a recent article about him in Boston Magazine.
- Finally, Buster Wilson defends the AFA's practice of boycotting companies: "Will God be ok with us willfully making a purchase, or purchases from a business that we KNOW will use that same money we are stewards over to help create an 'in your face' action against God?"
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/18/14 @ 1:20
4/18/14 @ 11:15
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/16/14 @ 5:31
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am