Right Wing Leftovers - 4/11/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/11/2014 5:33 pm
- Peter LaBarbera was initially prohibited from entering Canada on his way to deliver a speech to an anti-abortion group, but the decision was later reversed and he was allowed to enter.
- Mike Huckabee warns that social conservatives will abandon the GOP if the party ignores social issues. Blah, blah, blah. We've literally been hearing this threat from them for twenty years.
- Bryan Fischer proclaims that the Nevada rancher locked in a showdown with the federal government "is the most law-abiding citizens that you're ever going to meet." It must be nice to be able to host a daily radio talk show where you are not expected to have any idea what you are talking about.
- Three parent embryos are being raised on Capitol Hill? How does that work?
- Finally, Operation American Spring has sent Congress "copies of documents demanding the resignations of six, top government officials, including Articles of Impeachment against President Obama, for violating their oath of office, and/or by committing high crimes against the state, and requiring Congress to enforce the demands, or be held accountable."
Share this post
10/17/14 @ 5:31
LaBarbera: America Must Embrace 'Christian Oriented Law That Does Not Try To Grant Civil Rights Status To A Sin'
10/17/14 @ 12:08
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/16/14 @ 1:10
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm