Right Wing Leftovers - 4/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/11/2013 5:30 pm
- Fox News reports that "at least a dozen members of Congress have signed a letter demanding the Secretary of the Army rescind and apologize for a briefing that labeled Evangelical Christians and Catholics as religious extremist groups."
- Jim Graves, who barely lost to Rep. Michele Bachmann last time around, will be launching another campaign to face her again in 2014.
- Ken Hutcherson says "progressives on the left side of the debate have an agenda, and it's the same one Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin had."
- James Dobson grieves "over what Obama and the majority of Congressmen have done to the American family" and says " our government is secretly at war with the traditional family."
- Ben Carson has withdrawn as the commencement speaker at the John Hopkins School of Medicine graduation ceremony.
- Finally, apparently being gay is itself a sign that a person had an unhealthy relationship with their parents, which only proves that letting gay couples be parents is a really bad idea: "If two opposite sex parents are necessary to the raising of healthy children, how ironic, then, is the position held by proponents of same sex marriage that they can do the same when in fact they themselves are living out the negative consequences of not having had healthy relationships with two biological parents. They now wish to impose the very same deficits on the next generation of children, and then to declare this arrangement 'healthy.'"
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm