Right Wing Leftovers - 4/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/11/2013 5:30 pm
- Fox News reports that "at least a dozen members of Congress have signed a letter demanding the Secretary of the Army rescind and apologize for a briefing that labeled Evangelical Christians and Catholics as religious extremist groups."
- Jim Graves, who barely lost to Rep. Michele Bachmann last time around, will be launching another campaign to face her again in 2014.
- Ken Hutcherson says "progressives on the left side of the debate have an agenda, and it's the same one Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin had."
- James Dobson grieves "over what Obama and the majority of Congressmen have done to the American family" and says " our government is secretly at war with the traditional family."
- Ben Carson has withdrawn as the commencement speaker at the John Hopkins School of Medicine graduation ceremony.
- Finally, apparently being gay is itself a sign that a person had an unhealthy relationship with their parents, which only proves that letting gay couples be parents is a really bad idea: "If two opposite sex parents are necessary to the raising of healthy children, how ironic, then, is the position held by proponents of same sex marriage that they can do the same when in fact they themselves are living out the negative consequences of not having had healthy relationships with two biological parents. They now wish to impose the very same deficits on the next generation of children, and then to declare this arrangement 'healthy.'"
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm
Arizona Lawmaker Who Floated Mandatory Church Attendance Has A History Of Extremism
3/27/15 @ 12:20pm