Right Wing Leftovers - 4/10/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/10/2014 5:29 pm
- Bob Marshall continues to rack up support, this time scoring the coveted endorsement of E.W. Jackson.
- FRC prays: "Pray for those who have succumbed to pressure from activists, frenzied by their radical agenda. May business leaders understand the issues and not allow themselves to be used to promote an anti-Christian agenda. May Craig James prevail in his Texas action and may God use him mightily in his new role as Assistant to FRC President, Tony Perkins!"
- "Who Is Gordon Klingenschmitt?" Let him tell you!
- Some keen insights from Michael Brown: "It is one thing to use the 'N' word, since it is overtly offensive, while I understand that terms like 'colored' or 'Negro' have been abandoned in deference to the preferences of black (or African) Americans. At the same time, black Americans have not said to us, 'Don’t say "colored," say "special,’'' whereas gay activists have said, 'Don’t say "homosexual" say "gay"'' thereby dictating concepts as well as terms."
- Finally, Ben Shapiro has written the dumbest thing you will read all day.
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
8/19/16 @ 5:32
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm