Right Wing Leftovers - 4/10/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/10/2014 5:29 pm
- Bob Marshall continues to rack up support, this time scoring the coveted endorsement of E.W. Jackson.
- FRC prays: "Pray for those who have succumbed to pressure from activists, frenzied by their radical agenda. May business leaders understand the issues and not allow themselves to be used to promote an anti-Christian agenda. May Craig James prevail in his Texas action and may God use him mightily in his new role as Assistant to FRC President, Tony Perkins!"
- "Who Is Gordon Klingenschmitt?" Let him tell you!
- Some keen insights from Michael Brown: "It is one thing to use the 'N' word, since it is overtly offensive, while I understand that terms like 'colored' or 'Negro' have been abandoned in deference to the preferences of black (or African) Americans. At the same time, black Americans have not said to us, 'Don’t say "colored," say "special,’'' whereas gay activists have said, 'Don’t say "homosexual" say "gay"'' thereby dictating concepts as well as terms."
- Finally, Ben Shapiro has written the dumbest thing you will read all day.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm