Right Wing Leftovers - 4/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/10/2013 5:31 pm
- It looks like the Religious Right is threatening to leave the GOP ... again.
- Happy Anniversary, David Barton.
- Sen. Rand Paul says America needs a “spiritual cleansing of the people.” If we were like the Religious Right, we'd freak out because that kind of sounds like "ethnic cleansing" and start warning that Paul wants to kill all non-Christians.
- Apparently Rush Limbaugh thinks "the onus is on the black population" to realize the GOP is not racist.
- Finally, Rick Scarborough says "the goal of Obamacare has always been to drive everyone into a single-payer, government system. Once that goal is achieved – and it is about to be achieved – Big Brother Government will control every citizen who wills to live and find medical care."
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:08
4/24/15 @ 1:25
Rick Scarborough Dismisses Growing Support For Marriage Equality By Likening It To Support For Segregation
4/24/15 @ 12:26
4/23/15 @ 5:31
4/22/15 @ 5:32
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm