Right Wing Leftovers - 4/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/10/2013 5:31 pm
- It looks like the Religious Right is threatening to leave the GOP ... again.
- Happy Anniversary, David Barton.
- Sen. Rand Paul says America needs a “spiritual cleansing of the people.” If we were like the Religious Right, we'd freak out because that kind of sounds like "ethnic cleansing" and start warning that Paul wants to kill all non-Christians.
- Apparently Rush Limbaugh thinks "the onus is on the black population" to realize the GOP is not racist.
- Finally, Rick Scarborough says "the goal of Obamacare has always been to drive everyone into a single-payer, government system. Once that goal is achieved – and it is about to be achieved – Big Brother Government will control every citizen who wills to live and find medical care."
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 11:14
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
8/25/15 @ 5:31
8/25/15 @ 3:03
8/24/15 @ 5:31
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
Jim Bakker Preparing To Go To Jail Again, This Time Because Of Jade Helm 15
8/14/15 @ 3:20pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm