Right Wing Leftovers - 4/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/10/2013 4:31 pm
- It looks like the Religious Right is threatening to leave the GOP ... again.
- Happy Anniversary, David Barton.
- Sen. Rand Paul says America needs a “spiritual cleansing of the people.” If we were like the Religious Right, we'd freak out because that kind of sounds like "ethnic cleansing" and start warning that Paul wants to kill all non-Christians.
- Apparently Rush Limbaugh thinks "the onus is on the black population" to realize the GOP is not racist.
- Finally, Rick Scarborough says "the goal of Obamacare has always been to drive everyone into a single-payer, government system. Once that goal is achieved – and it is about to be achieved – Big Brother Government will control every citizen who wills to live and find medical care."
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Sorry, Glenn Beck: The Apple Logo Is Not A Secret Salute To Alan Turing
12/8/14 @ 2:44pm