Right Wing Leftovers - 4/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 4/10/2013 4:31 pm
- It looks like the Religious Right is threatening to leave the GOP ... again.
- Happy Anniversary, David Barton.
- Sen. Rand Paul says America needs a “spiritual cleansing of the people.” If we were like the Religious Right, we'd freak out because that kind of sounds like "ethnic cleansing" and start warning that Paul wants to kill all non-Christians.
- Apparently Rush Limbaugh thinks "the onus is on the black population" to realize the GOP is not racist.
- Finally, Rick Scarborough says "the goal of Obamacare has always been to drive everyone into a single-payer, government system. Once that goal is achieved – and it is about to be achieved – Big Brother Government will control every citizen who wills to live and find medical care."
2/5/16 @ 5:30
2/4/16 @ 5:31
2/3/16 @ 5:30
2/2/16 @ 5:30
2/1/16 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Michele Bachmann Says Congress Cannot Pass Laws That Contradict The Laws Of God
1/25/16 @ 12:50pm