Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/9/2010 6:45 pm
- FRC hails the failure of the DADT vote.
- Speaking of FRC, they remain very upset about being classified as a hate group by the SPLC.
- But I do want to highlight this good post by Tom McClusky pointing out the ridiculousness of Grover Norquist's self-serving rationalization.
- What a surprise: Westboro Baptist Church is going to protest Elizabeth Edwards' funeral.
- Finally, CNSNews has started asking members of Congress whether they believe Jesus had a right to life at the moment of conception. I have no idea why.
Share this post
Michael Bresciani Says The 'Ghosts Of Millions Of Aborted Children' Will Haunt Obama's Presidential Library
5/15/14 @ 5:00
3/20/14 @ 12:33
Daubenmire Defends Westboro Baptist Church Because 'What If God Really Told Fred Phelps To Do That?'
9/27/13 @ 9:58
7/11/13 @ 3:27
6/12/13 @ 12:33
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm