Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/9/2010 5:45 pm
- FRC hails the failure of the DADT vote.
- Speaking of FRC, they remain very upset about being classified as a hate group by the SPLC.
- But I do want to highlight this good post by Tom McClusky pointing out the ridiculousness of Grover Norquist's self-serving rationalization.
- What a surprise: Westboro Baptist Church is going to protest Elizabeth Edwards' funeral.
- Finally, CNSNews has started asking members of Congress whether they believe Jesus had a right to life at the moment of conception. I have no idea why.
Share this post
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 2:41
10/1/14 @ 10:00
6/18/14 @ 10:20
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm