Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/9/2010 6:45 pm
- FRC hails the failure of the DADT vote.
- Speaking of FRC, they remain very upset about being classified as a hate group by the SPLC.
- But I do want to highlight this good post by Tom McClusky pointing out the ridiculousness of Grover Norquist's self-serving rationalization.
- What a surprise: Westboro Baptist Church is going to protest Elizabeth Edwards' funeral.
- Finally, CNSNews has started asking members of Congress whether they believe Jesus had a right to life at the moment of conception. I have no idea why.
Share this post
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41
10/1/14 @ 11:00
6/18/14 @ 11:20
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am