Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/9/2010 6:45 pm
- FRC hails the failure of the DADT vote.
- Speaking of FRC, they remain very upset about being classified as a hate group by the SPLC.
- But I do want to highlight this good post by Tom McClusky pointing out the ridiculousness of Grover Norquist's self-serving rationalization.
- What a surprise: Westboro Baptist Church is going to protest Elizabeth Edwards' funeral.
- Finally, CNSNews has started asking members of Congress whether they believe Jesus had a right to life at the moment of conception. I have no idea why.
Share this post
10/1/14 @ 11:00
6/18/14 @ 11:20
Michael Bresciani Says The 'Ghosts Of Millions Of Aborted Children' Will Haunt Obama's Presidential Library
5/15/14 @ 5:00
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am