Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/30/2010 6:39 pm
- Randall Terry and Alan Keyes are giving Republican in Congress 100 days to defund Planned Parenthood.
- Joe Scarborough wants to know when someone in the GOP will "man up" and put an end to the charade the Sarah Palin is a legitimate presidential candidate. I'm guessing the answer will be "never."
- Just a reminder: Harry Potter is very dangerous.
- Dennis Prager boldly takes on the pressing issue of children having too much self-esteem.
- The forces behind the Manhattan Declaration want Apple to reinstitute their iPhone app.
- FRC is not buying the results of the DADT report.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Gary Bauer: "Nothing has changed at FRC since Tony Perkins took over. It was not a 'hate group' when I ran it and it is not a 'hate group' today. What has changed in recent years is the aggressiveness of the 'tyrants of tolerance.'”
Share this post
8/24/15 @ 2:20
8/24/15 @ 11:45
Lawyer Behind Smear Videos: Planned Parenthood's Legal Tissue Donation 'Reminiscent' of 'Nazi Gas Chambers'
8/14/15 @ 11:03
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
Jim Bakker Preparing To Go To Jail Again, This Time Because Of Jade Helm 15
8/14/15 @ 3:20pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm