Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/30/2010 6:39 pm
- Randall Terry and Alan Keyes are giving Republican in Congress 100 days to defund Planned Parenthood.
- Joe Scarborough wants to know when someone in the GOP will "man up" and put an end to the charade the Sarah Palin is a legitimate presidential candidate. I'm guessing the answer will be "never."
- Just a reminder: Harry Potter is very dangerous.
- Dennis Prager boldly takes on the pressing issue of children having too much self-esteem.
- The forces behind the Manhattan Declaration want Apple to reinstitute their iPhone app.
- FRC is not buying the results of the DADT report.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Gary Bauer: "Nothing has changed at FRC since Tony Perkins took over. It was not a 'hate group' when I ran it and it is not a 'hate group' today. What has changed in recent years is the aggressiveness of the 'tyrants of tolerance.'”
6/17/16 @ 11:50
Dennis Prager Will Support Trump Over Clinton Because Sometimes 'Mature People' Have To Support A Stalin To Defeat A Hitler
5/25/16 @ 11:22
5/9/16 @ 5:33
4/15/16 @ 4:25
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am