Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/30/2010 5:39 pm
- Randall Terry and Alan Keyes are giving Republican in Congress 100 days to defund Planned Parenthood.
- Joe Scarborough wants to know when someone in the GOP will "man up" and put an end to the charade the Sarah Palin is a legitimate presidential candidate. I'm guessing the answer will be "never."
- Just a reminder: Harry Potter is very dangerous.
- Dennis Prager boldly takes on the pressing issue of children having too much self-esteem.
- The forces behind the Manhattan Declaration want Apple to reinstitute their iPhone app.
- FRC is not buying the results of the DADT report.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Gary Bauer: "Nothing has changed at FRC since Tony Perkins took over. It was not a 'hate group' when I ran it and it is not a 'hate group' today. What has changed in recent years is the aggressiveness of the 'tyrants of tolerance.'”
Share this post
12/11/14 @ 3:20
Perkins: We'll Win The Fight Against Gay Marriage Because 'We're On The Side Of The One Who Wrote History"
12/9/14 @ 1:25
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm