Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/30/2010 6:39 pm
- Randall Terry and Alan Keyes are giving Republican in Congress 100 days to defund Planned Parenthood.
- Joe Scarborough wants to know when someone in the GOP will "man up" and put an end to the charade the Sarah Palin is a legitimate presidential candidate. I'm guessing the answer will be "never."
- Just a reminder: Harry Potter is very dangerous.
- Dennis Prager boldly takes on the pressing issue of children having too much self-esteem.
- The forces behind the Manhattan Declaration want Apple to reinstitute their iPhone app.
- FRC is not buying the results of the DADT report.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Gary Bauer: "Nothing has changed at FRC since Tony Perkins took over. It was not a 'hate group' when I ran it and it is not a 'hate group' today. What has changed in recent years is the aggressiveness of the 'tyrants of tolerance.'”
1/6/16 @ 1:46
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm