Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/30/2010 6:39 pm
- Randall Terry and Alan Keyes are giving Republican in Congress 100 days to defund Planned Parenthood.
- Joe Scarborough wants to know when someone in the GOP will "man up" and put an end to the charade the Sarah Palin is a legitimate presidential candidate. I'm guessing the answer will be "never."
- Just a reminder: Harry Potter is very dangerous.
- Dennis Prager boldly takes on the pressing issue of children having too much self-esteem.
- The forces behind the Manhattan Declaration want Apple to reinstitute their iPhone app.
- FRC is not buying the results of the DADT report.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Gary Bauer: "Nothing has changed at FRC since Tony Perkins took over. It was not a 'hate group' when I ran it and it is not a 'hate group' today. What has changed in recent years is the aggressiveness of the 'tyrants of tolerance.'”
Share this post
6/17/13 @ 5:38
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm