Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/29/2010 6:42 pm
- It turns out that when Dr. Laura announced she was retiring from radio after her racist rant, she didn't really mean it.
- If I never heard that phrase "American exceptionalism" again, I would be very happy.
- Hooray, Robert Knight wrote a book about marriage. I can't wait to not read it.
- I can't believe that Sarah Palin actually uses the phrase "lamestream media." This woman thinks she has what it takes to be president?
- Tony Perkins and Robert Maginnis demand a "full debate" before DADT is repealed ... and will keep demanding one forever.
- Finally, the CHRIST-mas tree is back.
Share this post
5/12/15 @ 12:00
Robert Knight: Obama 'Trying To Replace The American Electorate With Illegal Aliens Who Are Easily Bribed'
5/4/15 @ 10:44
Obama Supports Mandatory Voting In Order To 'Flood The Nation With Illegal Immigrants' And Destroy The GOP
3/26/15 @ 3:09
3/24/15 @ 5:30
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm