Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/29/2010 6:42 pm
- It turns out that when Dr. Laura announced she was retiring from radio after her racist rant, she didn't really mean it.
- If I never heard that phrase "American exceptionalism" again, I would be very happy.
- Hooray, Robert Knight wrote a book about marriage. I can't wait to not read it.
- I can't believe that Sarah Palin actually uses the phrase "lamestream media." This woman thinks she has what it takes to be president?
- Tony Perkins and Robert Maginnis demand a "full debate" before DADT is repealed ... and will keep demanding one forever.
- Finally, the CHRIST-mas tree is back.
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 12:31
7/11/14 @ 5:10
3/20/14 @ 12:55
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am