Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/29/2010 6:42 pm
- It turns out that when Dr. Laura announced she was retiring from radio after her racist rant, she didn't really mean it.
- If I never heard that phrase "American exceptionalism" again, I would be very happy.
- Hooray, Robert Knight wrote a book about marriage. I can't wait to not read it.
- I can't believe that Sarah Palin actually uses the phrase "lamestream media." This woman thinks she has what it takes to be president?
- Tony Perkins and Robert Maginnis demand a "full debate" before DADT is repealed ... and will keep demanding one forever.
- Finally, the CHRIST-mas tree is back.
Share this post
8/27/14 @ 2:00
8/26/14 @ 2:10
8/22/14 @ 12:31
8/21/14 @ 11:07
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am