Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/29/2010 6:42 pm
- It turns out that when Dr. Laura announced she was retiring from radio after her racist rant, she didn't really mean it.
- If I never heard that phrase "American exceptionalism" again, I would be very happy.
- Hooray, Robert Knight wrote a book about marriage. I can't wait to not read it.
- I can't believe that Sarah Palin actually uses the phrase "lamestream media." This woman thinks she has what it takes to be president?
- Tony Perkins and Robert Maginnis demand a "full debate" before DADT is repealed ... and will keep demanding one forever.
- Finally, the CHRIST-mas tree is back.
Share this post
7/21/14 @ 12:15
7/16/14 @ 4:03
7/16/14 @ 1:15
Family Research Council Attacks 'Burger Queen' For 'Catering To A Fringe Group' During LGBT Pride Month
7/15/14 @ 4:25
7/11/14 @ 5:10
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm