Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/16/2010 6:38 pm
- Mike Huckabee is raising funds for Joe Miller.
- A handful of right-wing activsts are warning Congress not to confirm any nominees during the lame duck session.
- Focus on the Family's "Day of Dialogue" aims to fight homosexuality just like Jesus would.
- The Kansas law license of Phill Kline has been suspended for the fourth time.
- James Dobson continues to air his decade-old grievances against the GOP.
- Sometimes I wonder if Bryan Fischer isn't really just some brilliant left-wing satirist committed to making the AFA look as ridiculous as possible: "We have feminized the Medal of Honor ... We now award it only for preventing casualties, not for inflicting them. So the question is this: when are we going to start awarding the Medal of Honor once again for soldiers who kill people and break things so our families can sleep safely at night?"
Share this post
Paranoia-Rama: The Rapture, Jade Helm 15, And Gay Bashing Are Back and Racism Is The Fault Of Darwin
5/29/15 @ 5:01
5/27/15 @ 4:54
5/26/15 @ 5:33
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm