Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/16/2010 6:38 pm
- Mike Huckabee is raising funds for Joe Miller.
- A handful of right-wing activsts are warning Congress not to confirm any nominees during the lame duck session.
- Focus on the Family's "Day of Dialogue" aims to fight homosexuality just like Jesus would.
- The Kansas law license of Phill Kline has been suspended for the fourth time.
- James Dobson continues to air his decade-old grievances against the GOP.
- Sometimes I wonder if Bryan Fischer isn't really just some brilliant left-wing satirist committed to making the AFA look as ridiculous as possible: "We have feminized the Medal of Honor ... We now award it only for preventing casualties, not for inflicting them. So the question is this: when are we going to start awarding the Medal of Honor once again for soldiers who kill people and break things so our families can sleep safely at night?"
Share this post
7/31/15 @ 5:36
7/29/15 @ 3:10
7/27/15 @ 5:33
7/27/15 @ 5:30
7/23/15 @ 5:32
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm