Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/16/2010 6:38 pm
- Mike Huckabee is raising funds for Joe Miller.
- A handful of right-wing activsts are warning Congress not to confirm any nominees during the lame duck session.
- Focus on the Family's "Day of Dialogue" aims to fight homosexuality just like Jesus would.
- The Kansas law license of Phill Kline has been suspended for the fourth time.
- James Dobson continues to air his decade-old grievances against the GOP.
- Sometimes I wonder if Bryan Fischer isn't really just some brilliant left-wing satirist committed to making the AFA look as ridiculous as possible: "We have feminized the Medal of Honor ... We now award it only for preventing casualties, not for inflicting them. So the question is this: when are we going to start awarding the Medal of Honor once again for soldiers who kill people and break things so our families can sleep safely at night?"
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 3:23
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 3:15
8/26/14 @ 5:30
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am