Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/16/2010 6:38 pm
- Mike Huckabee is raising funds for Joe Miller.
- A handful of right-wing activsts are warning Congress not to confirm any nominees during the lame duck session.
- Focus on the Family's "Day of Dialogue" aims to fight homosexuality just like Jesus would.
- The Kansas law license of Phill Kline has been suspended for the fourth time.
- James Dobson continues to air his decade-old grievances against the GOP.
- Sometimes I wonder if Bryan Fischer isn't really just some brilliant left-wing satirist committed to making the AFA look as ridiculous as possible: "We have feminized the Medal of Honor ... We now award it only for preventing casualties, not for inflicting them. So the question is this: when are we going to start awarding the Medal of Honor once again for soldiers who kill people and break things so our families can sleep safely at night?"
8/17/16 @ 2:02
8/12/16 @ 4:39
8/11/16 @ 4:05
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm