Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/16/2010 6:38 pm
- Mike Huckabee is raising funds for Joe Miller.
- A handful of right-wing activsts are warning Congress not to confirm any nominees during the lame duck session.
- Focus on the Family's "Day of Dialogue" aims to fight homosexuality just like Jesus would.
- The Kansas law license of Phill Kline has been suspended for the fourth time.
- James Dobson continues to air his decade-old grievances against the GOP.
- Sometimes I wonder if Bryan Fischer isn't really just some brilliant left-wing satirist committed to making the AFA look as ridiculous as possible: "We have feminized the Medal of Honor ... We now award it only for preventing casualties, not for inflicting them. So the question is this: when are we going to start awarding the Medal of Honor once again for soldiers who kill people and break things so our families can sleep safely at night?"
Share this post
9/15/14 @ 11:21
Fischer: Janay Rice 'Getting Knocked Out In a Casino Elevator' Shows The Dangers Of Unbiblical Cohabitation
9/12/14 @ 4:38
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19
9/9/14 @ 5:30
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm